Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is the ratio to cut base speed?

MUZZA

Bluelighter
I just got my hands on a gram of base.
What is the ratio that I need to cut it?
Im going to use creatine to cut it with if thats ok. (I dont like using glucose cause you can taste it.)
How much should I excpect to get out of a gram?
How do you cut it? do you crush it, or use say a razor blade?
------------------
"MUZ580"

Probably doesn't necessarily pay to advertise like that... but anyway, why is it necessary to spoil your base by cutting it with some garbage? Just use it as is. Base is fine by itself, burns like a bitch but you only need a little bit. If you snort base, then follow up by snorting a couple of drops of water up each nostril to soothe it if you don't like the burn (some do!).
If you really must cut it, then it depends how weak you want it to be, etc... if you buy a "street gram" of cut speed I think there's probably a point or maybe bit more of base in it, maybe 1.2-1.5 points if you're lucky - so at that ratio (about 1 part base to 8-10 parts filler) you could expect to have your 1 gram of base blow out to about 8-10g of cut speed. Depends how cut you like it.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Thanx for that BT,
But can you tell me if creatine is ok to use? Im pretty sure they are the same density.
And what is the process I use to cut/crush/mix it?

I can't think that it would be majorly dangerous to snort either creatine monohydrate or creatine phosphate powder. Plenty of body builders seem to take massive dosages of these compounds, and I can't find any information with a quick search that says it would be more dangerous than snorting speed or cocaine. Obviously you should search for info too, to satisfy yourself that it's safe enough to do. It'll probably taste shite though... glucodin isn't that bad, but if you want something a bit different but really pleasant, try equal sweetner. It's so sweet it almost negates any burn from the speed.
As for cutting, just use a razor blade on a flat hard surface (ie. a mirror if you want that sense of atmosphere, or just a clean porcelain plate would do. If you use a black plate you'll be able to see more clearly where your powder is) to cut the rock into powder. Cut cut cut. Cut cut cut some more. It might take ages if it's really hard, and watch that you don't snap the rock and flick stuff everywhere with the razor. When you're satisfied that it's powdery enough to go with, then mix in as much creatine as you want to add, and then continue cutting motions as if you're a chef chopping herbs. That will mix it up well. Continue until well mixed.
BT
smile.gif

(Edit: PS -- if you are taking a course of creatine, you may notice that your muscles absorb a lot of water. This causes a loss of minerals which will cause the cramping and thirst under normal circumstances, but combined with amphetamine use and dancing etc., you'll need to drink even more water than normal.)
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 29 March 2001).]

I find the best way to crush up any 'rocky' amphetamine is to crush it up while it's in the baggie so none of it goes flying around the room... Then when you're relatively happy with your new bag of powder pour it out and cut it as you please, saves you looking around your kitchen bench for that piece of rock you saw fly off into the air somewhere. Usually the bag has a couple of small holes or a tear in it after crushing so make sure you dont reuse it!

i hate crushing it up in the baggy, if you get nice stinky rock speed it will make holes in the bag, get a razor blade, its sheer bliss
wink.gif
some people prefer it cut 3:1 etc, so really its up to you how you do it, all personal preference.

If it's for personal use then I don't know why you'd bother cutting it.
On the other hand, if you are planning on selling it, I'd be careful cutting it with a large proportion of creatine because you dont know what that is going to taste like to a person shooting it up. Unless of course you're selling some 50 bags to a bunch of occasional users that wouldn't know speed from Sudafed.
------------------
Is Don, Is Good

word to the Godfather! what he said...
besides, its 1g, i figure it would only be for personal use? don't bother!!!
[This message has been edited by rikidozan (edited 31 March 2001).]

If I want to have it without binder, how much should I rail at once?
------------------
"MUZ580"

That is totally personal preference. You may want to start with small bumps (like 1/8 point) until you work out how much you like. You can always have another bump if you feel like you want one, rather than take too much to begin with.
Basically the question you're asking is "how long is a line?"... which is completely subjective depending on the person, how much they want, how strong the substance etc.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 02 April 2001).]

Of course it also depends on the quality of the base.. i've cut base 5:1 once and it wasnt very strong at all..

Some base I had burnt shitloads, and worked very very very nicely 4:1
smile.gif

yummmmmy
and a little speck i put on my tongue was like an extreme 'blech'

1:1 i find is usually pretty good, use passionfruit icing sugar it kicks arse and is good for a laugh
------------------
no mum there my vitamin tablets you want one? Bwah hahahaha