• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

petition for pill testing! please read!!

atomica

Bluelighter
hey everyone! as you prolly know, earthcore were one of the first promoters to let us at enlighten do pill testing (after tranquil knights).
well, on their page, they have a petition to get testing here in aust. i dont know how old this petition is (whether enlighten doing testing makes it redundant) or if they are trying to get it made legally recognised and legitimized..
so everyone please go and sign the petition.. all you need to give is full name and email. support enlighten and other similar harm reduction efforts in australia
=)

I'll second that motion... provide a link and my support is yours! (Well, my official support anyway, because you know I already support what you're doing)!
smile.gif

------------------
"The love in your heart wasn't put there to stay...
Love isn't love, till you give it away."

oops sorry i overlooked the url guys.. and i havent been able to get back in here. thanks horse =)
anyways, maybe its worth us asking ecore if that is current or not? i wonder what happened to the data and if you have a set time limit to collect names for a petition?
from what i read on there, it seemed like this is an ongoing issue with the promoters, hence their willingness to allow us to test. so maybe something will come of it?
smile.gif

=)