Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

quick question : perth speed

pom^

Bluelighter
just a quick one here, how would an 'average' price be for :
1g
8ball (an exactly how much is an 8ball)
and what would the quantity above an 8ball be?
just makin sure hypothetical people arent getting ripped off
wink.gif

and what kinda purities.. like relativly uncut, or cut..
only really need a few replies thanx
smile.gif

Price of speed/meth really depends on whether you're getting "mates rates" or normal prices. Prices of speed/meth vary alot due to quality and the dealer. This is just a very general guide to prices (not including mates rates) and digital scales are a must
smile.gif
SPEED
1/2 G (5 points) - usually around $120-170, lowest around is about $90 which will be cut to bulk and very very very weak.
1 Gram (10 points) - usually about $250-300. low point is about $170 which again will be cut to bulk and very very weak.
8 Ball (3.5 grams or 35 points) - usually between $600 and $800.
CUTTING - My little theory about cutting depends on how high you go in the "chain". Usually each person will cut the gear they get so there are no hard and fast rules.
METH
It is best to buy meth in rock form. It looks very very different to normal speed. It looks more like crushed glass more than anything else. Additionally, meth is denser than speed and visually, it looks like there is less there.
1/2 Gram - Usually about $150-$200
1 Gram - Usually between $250 and $350
8 Ball - unsure about the pricing.
That's all from me
smile.gif

Peace
rc1n

Not sure on specific Perth prices, but I can tell you about quantities in terms of real weights per amount:
1 point = supposedly 0.1 grams.
1 gram = 10 points (obviously), or about 8 points if it's a "dealer gram".
1 8-ball = 1/8 ounce = about 3.5 grams
1 quarter = 1/4 ounce = about 7 grams = a shitload of speed.
1 ounce = about 28 grams = a fuckload of speed.
1 pound = 16 ounces = 454 grams = a fucking fuckload of speed.
1 kilo = 2.2 pounds = 1000 grams = a holy fucking fuckload of speed.
(note: those last ones on each line are colloqiual
wink.gif
)
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

lol at bt, can i have a fuckload, no wait, ill change that to a shitload, i really cant afford a fuckload. who needs scales when you have measurements like that! [que] ghosts reply [/que]
[This message has been edited by Cowboy Mac (edited 27 March 2001).]

speed, cut, but not too badly:
200-250 a gram
550-650 an eightball
meth in large crystals : 350-400 a gram
meth is a very intense rush if not cut, you won't be sleepin for a while.
probably best indicator for speed strength (in my opinion) is if you need more than around 1/2-3/4 a point to get wizzing good it's cut too much, i.e. if you have it at night you shouldn't be able to sleep till the sun rises (for the prices I specified). Just my humble opinion
[This message has been edited by Mr E. Moore (edited 28 March 2001).]

also wondering where its possible to pickup some electronic/digital scales, jewelry scales?
like the ones from high school chemistry class.. a friend of a friend has some gold jewelry he wants to melt down and make into other stuff.. cough
wink.gif

You certainly can buy them. There is a place on Chapel St in Melbourne that sells scales.
Don't expect to buy digital scales that are accurate to .01 as the cost is quite prohibitive. Digital scales that are accurate to .1 (ie .06-1.4) are not too bad.
If measuring out in points I'd say by some freeweight scales (like the ones in doctors offices etc) as the accuracy is there and the prices are way cheeper.

I don't think there is any need for jewellery scales that measure carats etc. - you are looking at around a few thousand for those at least.
Go into an electronics shop like Tandy's or something and you'll pick up a nice set for a little over $200. It will measure to 0.1 and I can't see why you'd need it any more accurate than that (I already have to turn the air conditioner off to use mine)
------------------
Is Don, Is Good

hahahaa... wat if someone forgets or adds on an extra "fuck" in the line? that would make a rather big mistake!
NOTE: be careful of scales measuring 0.1g, ie 1 pt. this means that if u get 0.09g, it rounds it up to 0.1g.
if u're after digital scales, the accuracy u're looking for is 0.01g. which can cost quite abit.
the balance beam type sold in most bong shops are pretty good if u have the patience. they cost like 80bux if im not wrong. and u dont even need batteries!
just dont have pple walking around or opening doors near u...
smile.gif

balance ones are like 40 - 50 bucks actually. make sure you lock the door tho' 'cos you'll be there for a while.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

When I was in sydney a friend of mine asked me to pick him up a snuffer. It was this little plastic vial (branded "star bullet" if you are interested) which I got from a tabacconist in oxford street for $20.
You shake the snuffer and it measures out your powder. My friends was convinced that this measured out a point of powder each time you turned the little thing on it but I am not sure if that is totally correct.
The snuffer would only work if you had well cut powder though. I guess if you are looking for a quick and easy way to measure out points then one of these babies would be the way to go.
The other cool thing about it was that it measured the powder and then you could snort it directly from the dispenser. No lines required!!!
Might be hard to get in Perth though. It was hard to find in Sydney.

that snuffer bottle measures out a very tiny bump. id say approx. 1/8 of a point.
good for taking into clubs, but not if u're expecting to do a normal line.
smile.gif

the same company also manufactures a similar bottle which comes with a scooper instead of the "snuffer" top.