Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cooking K? Need some help :)

Energizer

Bluelighter
Just a quick question about cooking up some K.
I have about 7 or so 10ml, 50mg/ml vials of Ketamine Hydrochloride injectable. I dont want to inject it, but is there a way of heating this stuff to produce a powder?
If you know, could you give me a few pointers.
One other thing, as it is injectable, I assume it isnt orally active?
Thanks.

Assuming you want to crystallise the ketamine HCl from the solution it's in, the most reliable (though slowest) is to pour the solution onto a clean, flat porcelain plate or saucer, and allow it to naturally evaporate. That will take a while, so if you want to speed up the process, the plate can be heated over a saucepan of warm water. Other methods include placing the same saucer in a warm oven to increase the evaporation rate, or using a hair dryer for the same effect (however the latter method requires care so that you will not lose any of the product through blowing it off the plate with the dryer). The solution will evaporate best, with the least possibility of losing product when the liquid is warm, but not boiling.
Once you have evaporated all the liquid, the crystals can be scraped off the plate with a razor, and they should be one compound only: ketamine hydrochloride (the method of evaporation should make no difference to the final yield of product, provided care is taken not to lose any of the crystals during the process). This is the active part of the solution, and is just the same taken orally, nasally or IV/IM/SC. The dosage required is the difference between the ingestion route. Obviously you will need far less dose when injecting than for oral ingestion. Some people prefer small 'bumps' of insufflated ketamine to taking the powder orally, to get the most mileage from a small amount.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

everything bigtrancer said plus
i've also cooked it in the microwave. place the liquid in a bowl and then place another bowl/plate over that one, ensure though, that the bottom bowl can breathe. cook on high power for about 3 mins. i prefer to cook small amounts at a time (3-5ml) to prevent significant losses if i have spill or something goes wrong. only drama i've had with this method is once i didn't place the top bowl on as a cover and the liquid boiled and splattered the inside of my microwave with K. times will vary depending on your microwave and try small amounts first till you get it just right. this is by far the quickest method of cooking K.
you already ready know to look here, but here it is anyway http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine.shtml
------------------
G is good, but it makes you do BAD things.

Wow! I have never been able to find K out here... lucky bastard!:p
------------------
-----
Go hard or go home

Wow! I have never been able to find K out here... lucky bastard!:p
------------------
-----
Go hard or go home

It is not advisd that you inject Ketamine intravenously (IV). Usual injection method is intramuscuarly (IM).
If you decide to inject using the IV method, make sure you have someone there who is not dosing who can pull the needle out of your arm. You probably won't be able to finish up for yourself.
Before you even think about doing it, read up on dosage variations and trip reports:
Erowid Ketamine Vault

by all means, all i hear from people is to do it IM
it is totally different from insufflating, totally different in a much better way
from one extreme to the other...
------------------
I smoke twelve MC's a day just to fill my quota