Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how do you buy weed?

amaranthus

Bluelighter
just a light a flffy meaningless question..
everytime i have internation guests it takes me about half an hour to explain perths weed buying system... and it really does seam rediculous.. here's what i can usually get my hands on..
Stick/25bag - a small bag of weed, usuallyu between 1 and 1.5 grams, but not dependent on weight. fairly large variation in size, sometimes dependent on quality, sometimes on how good the dealer is.
foil/doily same as a stick but wrapped in al foil. only found in high schools were resealable bags are to expensive... usually get ripped off because you cant see how much your getting.
fifty bag/five oh like sticks, not dont by weight. usually about 2.5 times the size of a stick. 3-5 grams aprox.
ounce the only real measure sold by weight... still dealers to get confused.. many claiming a "34 gram ounce man" (what exactly is that then?) and alot of them actually weighing 26 grams... seams like perth has a lack of proper scales?
it is really stupid system but it seams to be fairly universal..in perth at least..
so how is it done it other states? is it as stupid as in perth?

These are what happens for me in Sydney depending on dealer:
Stick/20/25 = .8g - 1.2g= $20/$25
Fifty/five o/half quart = 2g - 3.5g = $50
Quart/Q = 7g - 8g = $80-$120
Ounce = 28g = $220-$310
The least I will buy is a Q or a really good fifty. The others just aren't economical at my current usage statistics!
------------------
BOYAKASHA!!!

amaranthus: dont your people believe in scales? grams or quarts, or oz. what the hell is this visual bullshit
wink.gif
hehe.
------------------
When asking for cream charges, be ready for the patented nang smirk™ from the sales attendant.

All ive ever gotten at school and still now is weighted stuff. Basically for the same reason why you dont buy speed in lines.... how long is a line?
Eg: a single = 1 gram
a 3 for $50 = 3 grams
quart = 7 grams
etc etc. I admit a lot of the time the grams were crap and probably weighed about 0.2g
smile.gif
but the principle was always the same.

"foil/doily same as a stick but wrapped in al foil. only found in high schools
were resealable bags are to expensive"
That is simultaneously funny and true
smile.gif
smile.gif

Perth is good for the math illiterate, ie the 32 gram ounce phenomenon.
If i said to you
"I've got a 1200gram kilo"
you'd think i was an idiot.

Oh, and no matter how big the stick is that your trying to buy the first thing you have to say is "It's a bit small"

adelaide:
15$/g
180$/ounce (about 28-30g depending on stalks and shit)
2800$/pound (lots)

Nickstar, you got weighed dope at school? Shit, I must be getting old.
In my opinion a 'stick' should fill a regular sized bag to the brim. If it doesn't and the weight is right, wring those buds out 'cause they are wet.
An ounce of dope should always be 28g, unlike an ounce of speed which will always be closer to 27g.
------------------
Is Don, Is Good

In melbourne it's pretty cut & dried (excuse the pun!).. i'm not a weed smoker but this is what friends are willing to pay:
gram/g = $20
threefer (3 grams) = $50
quarter/Q = $90
Ozza/O = not sure but I think about $260 to $280.
among the people I go out with, it's been that way for some time now..

An ounce of feathers fool!
wink.gif

Lets play, "Who want to win an Ounce?"
Respect
------------------
BOYAKASHA!!!

ummm me (c;
nickstar, thats interesting about your principle, in the time i was at school we had three different principles.
(c;
------------------
going back to romford... ;)
------------------

Hmmm..I always thought the SA-ian method was just to go into the back room or yard and pick the buds off ya plant. But $180 an O is a bloody good price! Road trip to Adelaide!!!!
Huh? What? Adelaide? What was I ooooon? ;-)
Prices quoted above for Melb are correct or in the ball park (American crap slang! Let's call it the footy park ;-) anyway....But then it all depends on your dd...Speaking to a friend the other day (female) she's been paying $360 an O for ages...I think she needs another dd! Maybe it's all about location! location! location!

How do I buy weed? Well, I can't answer that for fear of incrimination, sorry
smile.gif

Nah Perth here, buy it however you want really, generally $80 quarter oz for hydro is the best method. Round $300-350 an oz for hydies depending on who it is