Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ant-acids

cancle

Bluelighter
Apparently these(i.e. mylanta and the like.) make a peak last longer and settle your stomach.
Anyone know anything 'bout it?
ps. anyone hear of 'Desert Eagles'?

probably works... i know it works with alcohol. another one that works is zantac taken to settle stomach acids for ulcers. Pharmacy student confirmed that you can drink like a machine and the alcohol doesn't make you sick...
probably takes ill feeling of really strong pills away... doubt that peak is longer though!
------------------
Swimsuit, Eveningwear, Talent....POISE!!

probably works... i know it works with alcohol. another one that works is zantac taken to settle stomach acids for ulcers. Pharmacy student confirmed that you can drink like a machine and the alcohol doesn't make you sick...
probably takes ill feeling of really strong pills away... doubt that peak is longer though!
PS anybody heard of white elphants... i gots but reluctant to take...
------------------
Swimsuit, Eveningwear, Talent....POISE!!

Are you talking about pills or acid. I've often found acid upsets the stomach and antacid is good for that, as are charcoal tablets. You can also have a dab of speed, or some weed.
As for making you peak harder, I doubt it. But maybe as a placebo, so in that case YES
smile.gif

Are you talking about pills or acid. I've often found acid upsets the stomach and antacid is good for that, as are charcoal tablets. You can also have a dab of speed, or some weed.
As for making you peak harder, I doubt it. But maybe as a placebo, so in that case YES
smile.gif

Another good thing about Mylanta is that it contains MAGNESIUM hydroxide as its active ingredient.
Hence by taking them u also give urself some Mg to help cramps and jaw clenching. Of course i cannot be sure the form its in is absorbed very easily but i cannot see y it wouldnt be.
Avoid Calicum carbonate ant-acids though. These make carbon dioxide in the stomach and might give a bloated, gagging/burping feeling. Plus Ca works opposite to Mg, and will exacerbate any clenching problems.

I've heard the reason plugging pills as opposed to swallowing them can be more effective, is cos the acid in your stomach eats up a lot your pill whereas if it's shoved up your butt, it just gets absorbed with no intervention on the part of your stomach acids. If you had an antacid one hour or so prior to swallowing a pill, wouldn't that help reduce the acidity of your stomach, hence eating away less of the pill when you drop it?
Or.. an opposing theory I just thought of: if you did that it might encourage your stomach's natural mechanism to generate more acid to replace that which was just neutralised by your quik-eze (or whatever), thus increasing the acidity of your stomach temporarily while everything balances out, eating away MORE of your pill when you drop it!?!?
Through practical experience on having a chewable quik-eze before going out, I think it works a little bit but not much. I've tried having one 5 mins before and anywhere up to an hour and half before with about the same result, the roll is a little stronger, and comes on a little quicker, or so it seems.

THIS IS JUST FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCES, I HAVE NO MEDICAL FACTS TO BACK IT UP
I find when i have really strong pills or alot of whipper i get an upset stomach and sometimes major stomach pain. So i have a couple of ant-acid tabs and everything is sweet. I don't find the peak lasts longer after a couple of antacid tabs.
I find drinking between 300 and 500 ML of grapefruit juice between 30 minutes to an hour before dropping makes the pill hit harder and the peak a little longer (may be set and setting though).
If you want to make the pill last longer and have no stomach problems plugging is probably the way to go. There are a few threads on plugging in the "new to xtc" forum, Fuck i hate the search finction not working.
Peace
rc1n

Avoid Calicum carbonate ant-acids though.
i have chewable quick eze, which are calcium carbonate (800mg) and swear by them and know other people who do the same.