Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

G then alkeehol

sithster

Bluelighter
i know there are lots of topics on dont have alcohol then g. but what about the other way round. say 2 hrs after you had some g.
ive done g once before but i had had so many pills (see my experience in the dont you hate seeing people on a comedown Post) that i didnt know what the hell was going on anyway
also like gbl shouldi use the ratio of 1ml per 10 kgs
ta

I think the rule is more..
** Dont mix alcohol with GHB**
rather than in which order you take it. Its just bad to mix both of them together full stop.

hey Dr. Paradox.
Alcohol and GBL both have depressant qualitites...on the Gold Coast, some hero was handing out 30ml vials to people around a bar, and girls who weigh 50kg were drinking the lot(on top of drinking numerous cocktails, etc)...about 10 people were taken to hospital. So, i wouldn't reccommend it.
Also, only my opinion, but yes, use the ratio of 1ml per 10kg...it makes for easier dosing. We water ours down to make it a 1ml per 10kg dose...also, your second dose needs to be only half of that..ie if you weigh 80kg- 1st dose is 8ml, then second dose is 4ml. from our experiences with gbl, if you have a second full dose, you'll go to sleep. I'm no expert tho, these are just my experiences with it.
------------------
brisvegas gotta love it
"when he turned the Total Perspective Vortex on, she saw in an instant the whole infintiy of creation, and herself in relation to it. To Trin Tragula's horror, the shock annihilated her brain; but to his satisfaction he had proved conclusively that if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion" The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

yes definitely not a good combo no matter which one u take first
not worth taking the risk my dear
------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go :)'

Not sure about that doseage of 1ml/10kg, depens on the concerntration etc.
Remember that G metabolises very very quickly in the body. Effects gone in a couple of hours, totally out of the body in around 4.
G first then alchohol later would be OK (within reason of course, use that common sense machine folks), but the other way around is a definant nono.

re: soma's comment about the 4 hour metaolising thing.. (for lack of better expression hehe)
everyone has a different metabolism, i know for a fact that mine is quite slow (lucky me! woohoo!) and I've had a beer almost 6 hours after my last G dose and i really felt it knock me around. Nothing awful happened, but it affected me WAY more than usual.
So yeah, the 4 hour thing is a good guide, but don't take it as a rule.
smile.gif

mona.

I never fucked up on GHB, but i managed to pass out on GBL cause the onset was so slow due to slow levermetabolism i guess. Anyway I decided to do the worst thing possible and have 2 beers to get where 4 gr GHB takes me.
Well, for about 10 minutes I had the best G high possible, to wake up 3 hours later in the hospital (still feeling fucking great). But no longer GBL for me and definately not alcohol, I stick to plain old vanilla GHB.