• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

film: The Woodsman

mzlove

Bluelighter
Featuring Kevin Bacon:This is the story of how Walter (Bacon), a convicted sexual abuser of little girls, attempts to rebuild his life upon his release after over a decade in prison, getting a job working in a lumberyard and starting a sweet romance with a woman he meets named Vickie (Sedgwick).

Anyone seen this or heard if its any good???

Although, the premise makes me squeamish, I thought that Bacon did a good job OR did my sensitivity to the subject of pedophilia make me think he did. It is worth a watch.

It is hard to watch at times, because the movie almost puts you in the mind of a pederass, which is just plain weird, but Bacon and Sedgwick do a really good job. I second Perpetual, its worth a look.

What I really liked about this film, was that the viewer feels both compassion and disgust with Kevin Bacon's character. Thats how life is, there are some people whom you like and sometimes love who do terrible things and it puts you in such a weird position. People arent good 100% of the time and even the worst criminals have good in them. This whole thing is so complicated, but a good movie, definitely recommended. :)