Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELB - CARL COX - Jan 29th @ Room680

syntech

Bluelighter
CARL COX - Jan 29th @ Room680

YAY!

Carl Cox will be playing at Room680 in Hawthorn on the 29th of January (a saturday)!

Tickets are $40 + bf

available at Ticketmaster7, Inacoma, Mooks, Pure Vinyl, Gaslight and inthemix.com.au

I can tell you for sure that i WILL be there. Carl Cox is not the man to miss!

carlcox.jpg

Hell Yeah!!!

Definately wouldnt miss this one for the world 8o

Ill be there for sure... and room is just down the road from me!!

YEAH!!!

Carl Cox is definately the man! Cant wait for this, great venue for it too!

YEAH!!! Just got my tickets last weekend from ROOM. ONLY $40 with no BK fee.

Can't wait. I think he is going to pack ROOM out for sure. His set back in NOV 2003 at QBH was sold out. Packed QBH like a sardine can!!!

so much for posting about the event....i shant be going

too poor due to an unexpected breakup and moving house!!

*sigh*

^^ :(:(:( I am hoping to make this....BDO next day, so i'll just stay up all night....sad you can't make it Syntech, was hopin to catch those green phats of yours once more...

Shall investigate...there are a heap of good things going on that night....Concord Dawn are also playin....decisions decisions....i think this'll win out tho...

Excuse the dble post......anyone know which locals will be supporting?

tnargus said:
^^ :(:(:( I am hoping to make this....BDO next day, so i'll just stay up all night....sad you can't make it Syntech, was hopin to catch those green phats of yours once more...

Shall investigate...there are a heap of good things going on that night....Concord Dawn are also playin....decisions decisions....i think this'll win out tho...

Concord Dawn are doing another show?
where? :D

there is a SLIM possibility i may be going to this again.....
possibly...........

^^ Which is kinda weird....most are trance/prog/electro except for Dee Dee (techno, like Carl Cox)...

However, if it is the Room residents, will be lookin forward to Dee Dee, Steve Strangis and might head to the side room for Jono Fernandez too....