• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELBOURNE - **EVENT CANCELLED** -Earthcore in the Park 2005 - 14th March @ Music Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

eth

Ex-Bluelighter
MELBOURNE - Earthcore in the Park 2005 - 14th March @ Music Bowl - CANCELLED!?!?

Date: Mon 14th March, 2005 (Labour Day Holiday)
Venue: Sidney Myer Music Bowl
City: Melbourne

FUN - SUN - MULTIPLE STAGES - MONSTER MARKET PRECINCT
THOUSANDS OF YOUR MATES AND YOU

featuring...
INFECTED MUSHROOM
JUNO REACTOR

+ more to be announced

More details soon.

www.earthcore.com.au

edit: added corny tagline

Last edited:
<3

W00! Another Earthcore In The Park!!! =D

Early bird tickets, here I come!
I had so much fun last time - - - Infected rawked me hard. Great venue too. -=Grins=-

Oh fuck yes. Infected again. God I love seeing these guys live, will be my forth time.
love it

^^ that's what i was thinking.. Love the idea of seeing infected.

Can't wait for them to release the dates for the rest of Aus too.. :)

How about Mr Peculiar? Astrix?

Have them there.. and I'm there! :)

i wonder if infected will come to wagga? ;)

i'll be in melbs for TT so i hope theyre doin a sep show, if so, i'll be there :)

04 Mar 2005 Australia Live Duvdev & Erez Queensland

05 Mar 2005 Australia Live Duvdev & Erez Sydney

11 Mar 2005 New Zealand Live Duvdev & Erez New Zealand

12 Mar 2005 Australia Live Duvdev & Erez Perth

14 Mar 2005 Australia Live Duvdev & Erez Melbourne

Sorry I don't know the lineup and its not confirmed yet anyway, I'm waiting for EC to release early bird tickets! :) Oh, I just realised this thread was a week early. :| Oops!!

^^^ thanx for picking up on that :) ive tried to find a line up but cause its not out yet...

eth: could you please include the line up as soon as its announced?

ta muchly.

ps: im IN!!! harraser to =D

any ideas of ticket outlets?

romours i've heard (not just from randoms.... from some peeps in the know...... not that that makes it official or nothing)

Sub 6
Xerox
Skazi
Juno Reactor
Salmonella Dub
Hilltop Hoods

--------------

I know infected are playing, i don't think skazi is anymore, i get a feeling juno will come down but not for this, i think hilltop hoods will do the second stage and there is a chance salmonella might again as well.

Im hoping for sub 6. They are perfect for a sunrise set at this event.

Yeah no worries, starfalls69. I'll update this thread with info as soon as its announced. Thanks for keeping this thread open, sorry about starting it a bit early. I'm so excited about this event... INFECTED MUSHROOM!!! wheee!!

God damn... I so wanna see Juno Reactor without Earthcore fucking it up like they did at the dust bowl!

I have a fantastic ability to completely avoid seeing Infected play live... even when I'm at the bloody party...

I really need a job so I can afford all these parties. Tho this one is the day after 2Tribes again, which is a nuisance for me. I hope Juno come and play elsewhere. :)

stace.

Oh my god! That would be heaven on earth if both Infected and Juno Reactor were playing at Earthcore in the park- god I hope this speculation is true.
(fantasises to himself about peaking of his head whilst witnessing infected and juno playing back to back).
Don't supose anyone knows if Disco pussy is playing? (love that girl!)

Spiz from earthcore announced that juno was coming in march a little while back.

But they also originally anounced skazi was too... which i don't think is happening anymore.

But fark juno have to be seen outdoors......... even if it is at the bowl,

Skazi MIGHT be playing at Earthcore Beats Sound System at St Kilda festival.

Pimpin said:
Skazi MIGHT be playing at Earthcore Beats Sound System at St Kilda festival.

bwahahaha! sorry but that's really funny........... we were joking about how funny it would be having skazi playing just the other weak.... and freaking the shit out of half the punters.

But yeh...... someone affiliated with ec has just announced on another forum that both juno and infected have been confirmed :D:D:D:D

^have been confirmed to play EC in the park together or just to come and play seperately?

Status
Not open for further replies.