• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

My response to this was laughter

That's a pretty thinly veiled attempt by prohibitionists to come across as teenagers/young adults. The way those articles are written leaves no doubt in my mind that they are pure fiction.

haha just had a quick browse of that, and agree aunty. cant be bothered reading anymore at this time of night..

aunty establishment said:
That's a pretty thinly veiled attempt by prohibitionists to come across as teenagers/young adults. The way those articles are written leaves no doubt in my mind that they are pure fiction.
Two seconds of detective work yeilded this result, a whois on the domain:
Code:
Registrant:
   PDFA
   405 Lexington Avenue, 16th Fl.
   New York, NY 10174
   US

Domain Name: DXMSTORIES.COM

Administrative Contact:
      Joseph Keenan
      New York
      New York, NY 10174
      US
      212-973-3521
      212-922-1570 [fax]
      joe_keenan@[b]drugfree.org[/b]

Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      PDFA
      Joseph Keenan
      405 Lexington Avenue, 16th Fl.
      New York, NY 10174
      US
      212-973-3521
      212-922-1570 [fax]
      joe_keenan@[b]drugfree.org[/b]

Domain created on 26-Sep-2003
   Domain expires on 26-Sep-2005
   Last updated on 16-Jan-2004

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.RACKSPACE.COM            
      NS2.RACKSPACE.COM
It is run by www.drugfree.com which is an American anti-drug site, that no doubt has had its funding increased since the American rightwing has been in power.

What can I say...?

DXM: You either dig it or you don't. Obviously these people don't... ;)

BigTrancer :)

lol its like on southpark when all the kids drank cough syrup to get high and butters woke up naked 'why am i naked'

I think it's shameful that these sorts of tactics are used in the drug war. I don't see anything wrong per se with telling kids not to try DXM, but when they're co-opting their identity and basically making up stories, it's pretty unethical stuff. Still, I guess they'd write it off as the end justifying the means :X

Fine piece of Detective work, Sherlock/CM! There's plenty of real medical literature to quote regarding DXM, and it is quite appropriate to unmask fabricated anecdotal evidence...=D

tsk tsk I know I won't be taking DXM now. Look at how it causes such poor written expression and bad grammer. If only little felix and little jack hadn't taken DXM they could be respected authors. Sigh, drugs are bad

^Felix's story is hilarious he basically says DXM is shit compared to coke, weed, pills, K, G. I mean isnt that a great msg to send to teens, stick with drugs like coke and G they're pretty cool cough syrup on the other hand is some really fucked up shit.

oh my god that site was so lame.. did anyone else feel like they just wanted to punch the author in the face??

it was hilarious the way they said they were coming across as neutral and unbiased views...

"The sites suggest getting a “sitter” for fourth plateau trips – someone who can call 911 if anything happens."

arghh just the way its worded makes me want to stab this guy in the throat. as someone said before, why don't they just put up a proper site stating facts and real information? like bluelight...

anyway ive never had dxm and now im gonna go try it just to spite that website.

Arrrrrrrrrrgh!

liverbk9eg.gif

armleg23dh.gif

pete gasparino that is a fucking hilarious post, I pissed myself reading it.

Did anyone download the movie file by the guy and the girl? Is it worth doing for a laugh?

Damn, the first time i tried smoking cones, i had 4 buckets in a row not knowing how much to smoke and it was one of the worst experiences in my life. I later liked so much I smoked every night and now I smoke it not more than once a week. First time experiences can be deceiving.

My first pill experience on the other hand.... :)

I have tried DXM only once and wont do it again. Not because i didnt enjoy it, rather the opposite i had a great time but just because i'd rather feel the love than feel my body floating away as i did. If you research trhe facts and know what you're doing then i dont see DXM as being any more dangerous than a smoke. At least you know whats in it for sure.

Ps. sorry about the first post to those who read it. I was pissed.

fuck in heaven

Last edited: