Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2 ALL HQ poppers.....

bitch1

Bluelighter
Just food 4 thought....
There was a big argument on these pills when they hit aus streets about why these were so smacky ...and no dought there WERE smacky as all fuck!Now people all threw in there 2 cents on why this was...there was the...
a)its not mdma but mdea
b)there is 2cb in them
c)they also contained hammer
d)they had special k in them
the list goes on...
Now that www.dancesafe.org has posted their lab results it confirms that these HQs were full of MDMA only and nuthing else.. So what i dont understand is that on the same current results from dancesafe were the motorolas (white with purple specks)they also contained mdma only yet were soooo much cleaner.What makes mdma so smacky in the hqs?Was it just the amount of mdma in the hqs? Now the average joe might not be able to explain this so I really hope there are sum organic chemists (or mods in the know!)that read this...
There are 2 ways to complete the synthesis of mdma
1)The (turning the safrole to iso-safrol ect)MDP2P way which is supose to be the clean way...
2)the easier yet more dirty way as most chemists like to say...
Is that the way to tell if the mdma has been made the dirty way by the smacky feel?
And MOTOMAN i always Trust your opinion with pills as you are usually spot on...however you thought there was mdea in these hqs :p Just goes to show that you can ALWAYS be fooled by pills...Yes even the veterans lol...
Will be very interested on what people have to say about this...
BITCH...AKA Just_Say_NO (on pillreports)
P.S Smacky is bad mmmmkay!

can we all just clarify.. pure MDMA is god damned smacky thats what the stuff does 2 ya.. lots of the stuff makes you feel that way... its not the way its synthesized its the charateristics of the drug.. the reason some pills are more smacky in others is prolly because of different dosages of MDMA...
if this is not the case than argue me.. but presonally it makes complete sense.. i mean read erwoid.. the effects are SMACKY!
wink.gif
and the next dolt who tries to tell me im eating heroin is going to get a kick in his nut sack
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

ps: this really shuld be moved 2 drug discuss.. its gonna get the boot or the lock by a mod in a tick i have no doubt
wink.gif