• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Reaction to E leading to pussy infections??

SpankY

Bluelighter
Ok this is a bit of a strange question. A friend of mine took ecstacy for her 2nd time ever last sat night at transmission (ahhh transmission
smile.gif
) and a coupla days later got a strange infection about the size of a 5c coin on the side of her head. A few days later it hadnt gone away but had increased in size so she went to the doctor. He asked her if she had taken any drugs, so she said yes, ecstacy, etc... And in between pointless accusations and judgements on her character, the doctor said the pussy sore was a reaction to the E.
Now has anyone heard of this happening before? It sounds a little strange for a pill to cause an infection like that, I cant understand it and reckon the doctor was trying to make a judgement on her taking drugs and blaming the infection on the pill without really knowing what he was talking about.
Has this happened to anyone before?
SpankY

PUSSY infection?!? You mean "pusy", like the yellow shit in zits, or vaginal?
Hehehe.... that subject line kicks ass...couldn't help but reply...

um i think its total bollocks myself... but just to clarify, as it took me ages to work this out, you do mean a sore that had pus in it, not a sore on her pussy?

a pussy on the side of her head? can i meet your friend?!
wink.gif

no, jokes aside (total respect - sorry 'bout the opening call), i've never heard of any such physiological reaction to MDxx.
i hope it gets better, and i hope some 'tude was given to the close-minded Dr.
sorry if this was no help at all,
bD

haha SOUR PUSSY
I think he is talking about pus (not vagina)
My friend got like a bald spot after one rave or sumthing

We should be trying to help, now make fun, but... hahahahahahaha
Remind me not to eat a huge meal just before loading up bluelight again!!!
This wasn't caused by the ecstasy. I'd get a new doctor if mine told me that. Ecstasy is not a pathogen... he should have learn that in 'How to be a doctor 101'... or first year chemistry and microbiology.

of course he meant pussy! who could ever mistake pussy for pussy? whether there are pussy infections around your mouth or wherever, those infections will always be pussy? or am I wrong about pussy? help me!

Hehe i cant believe i didnt realise what i was typing until i checked the page for answers. Um, no i meant pussy as in exhudes pus, not pussy as in um... pussy. ok?
Thanks for your replies, she went to another doctor who told her it had nothing to do with ecstacy and the first doctor was just full of shit. Which i am not surprised at. Somehow when inspecting her head he also found a good reason to pull her shirt and bra up over her breasts and get a good perve in. Bastard!
SpankY

Sorry Spanky, but what a fucking dirty old bastard that "Doctor" was!!!!
Your friend should go and make a formal complaint – not only did he give her false information he copped a good perve while he was at it!

hi,
From what I know, not from personal experiance, MDA is known to cause possible flare ups in vaginal infections because for some reason it is a harder and more toxic chemical for the female body to digest. I dont think this does however apply to MDMA but unless you have a chromo tester it will be very difficult to tell what you have in your pills. Well hope this helps.

hi,
Shit I have just re-read the topic and realised I've made a bit of a blunder,
Ooops!

bongbudda...Me thinks you should hand over that glass tube-like object...One too many bongs does maketh the mind go squishy... ;-)
he he...j/k...

Yeah I think I should try and maybe pay a little bit more attention. What I said is true though.