• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need Info - Green Chanel Sydney

The chanels i have seen and tested (White and Yellow) in Sydney have all been local fakes, in some cases dangerous (DXM).
Test em or leave them alone

Friend tested 1 the other day good looking pill bevelled edges deep logo and no score,with no change in the test and then dropped it anyway.Definatly wasn't E,very spaced out for a few hours,could hardly move and didn't really feel good the whole time.Does this sound like K?

From all reports I've heard in Sydney, these babies suck! Weak, short-lived speedbomb.
But there's always the possibility of multiple/fake batches, so test your bickies, kiddies...

Tested one .. Went purple, then black after a few seconds, with some fizzing. Dumped it whole, and was off my tits for 5 hours. Incredibly Loved up pill, with a really long peak. ( 4 - 5 hours). Most people i know were able to dance a lot, others didn't feel like, it and just sat on the couches giggling and giving each other massages. Thumbs up to this one.

Yeah congratulations if you got a real one. A mate of mine had one and won't shut up - and he has had some pills before.