• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Does N2O have any use in the form of a full whipped cream can?

NiQu3LorD

Ex-Bluelighter
The topic..man
biggrin.gif

------------------
Niques Wisdom
- Don't ever try your best, it's the first step to failure.
-It is far better to be pissed off than pissed on.
-If someones life is in danger, do not help them, this will almost always bring you to the same fate.

Im interested to know this, I have heard it mentioned.. Good old bulbs (whip cream chargers) are getting harder to find these days... So can you some how suck the nitrous out of one of these whip cream jobbies..??? if so how..

There is an N20 FAQ in the FAQ forum.
There isn't really enough gas in those whipped cream cans to do much at all.

(edit: Please don't post suppliers for stuff in the forum - Cheers, BT)
Maxi
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 21 February 2001).]

There's only about enough gas in a can of whipped cream to give you about half a breath of nitrous... and then you can't get the cream out of the can either. I think it's a bit of a waste of money, but if you can handle going to the checkout with 40 cans of whipped cream, I guarantee it will give you a heaps funnier reaction from the salesperson than asking for 2 boxes of bulbs.
BigTrancer
wink.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Thanks for the response all; much appreciated.
I did give this a try btw but all I seemed to feel was a tummy ache. So anyway it does'nt do jack! clear, Thanks
peace

Yeah it does work, you can almost fill 1 balloon with 1 can. A can costs about $3-$4, so its pretty expensive to do it that way.
Heh, also, if you spray the gas into a balloon, make sure that no whipped cream gets into the balloon. I had a silly experience which ended with me pissing myself laughing on the floor, with my face covered in cream
biggrin.gif

hmmm so is the any other propellents your sucking down (like CFC's) when you suck back one of these puppies... That could be bad... Anyway, sounds like its way cheaper to keep searching for bulbs... Last time me and a mate saw them in a store, we bought them out.. heheheh, the face of the chick at the counter when we slam 10 boxes of bulbs on it.. Now that was a site.. hahah

damn n2o addicts
smile.gif

------------------
When asking for cream charges, be ready for the patented nang smirk™ from the sales attendant.

eeeeeeeeeeeew.... YUCK!!!
HE'S FUCKEN DRIBLING ALL OVER THE FUCKEN THING~!!
bulbs are evil. pure evil.... *rubs hands together* bwaahahahahahahaha *evil grin*

For starters, when you find a store that sells bulbs you dont ask for boxes of bulbs, you ask for slabs of bulbs
smile.gif
smile.gif
. may as well stock up
smile.gif
and a sight to see:
a Horse walking around sucking on a bulb thinking he has it under control, then thump, mwahhaha he hits the ground.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I was thinking last night of what it would be like to stroll out of a supermarket with a whole pallet of bulbs
biggrin.gif
(if anyone has ever worked in a supermarket you'll know what I'm talking about
wink.gif
)
------------------
-=Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental=-

horse: its a bit dodgy when there is one balloon between four people and one of those people starts dribbling uncontrollably on/in it
smile.gif

Yes Tarsarlan, I can just imagine.
MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bulbs on pallets. I can just imagine wheeling those bulbs on the pallets right out to my car and then consuming doubles with some psy trance playing in the background.
I think I've said too much
wink.gif

Hey wait I've got the perfect idea!!!!!!!!!!
Who wants to have a bulb meetup??????? I have a few newbies to bulbs who would be ever so eager to come
smile.gif

Not to rain on the parade... but since it's a greyish area, probably best to organise that kind of meetup by email etc., that way you know in advance who's going to be there.
Cheers, BT.

Nah I don't think we should do that pekkie, cos its like, bad for you 'n' stuff... Taking drug 'n' that is bad...
If this was going to happen tho, you could email me the details, so I can umm... supervise...
wink.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Bulb meetup?
How about we stop by BOC gases and have a Bluelight blue tank meetup.
......not that they supply nitrous or anything.