Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melting pill

roju

Bluelighter
i stupidly left one of my pills in my car in the hot sun and it got a touch melted, does this effect it in anyway?
has this happened to anyone else?

i accidently left a satty with two pills in it (a tulip and a orange butterfly) under a lamp in the morning, then tonight i wanted to eat the orange butterfly, and it had melted in the bag!! it was unbelievable almost!! The tulip DIDNT melt, but the orange butterfly was then a goop of BRIGHT BRIGHT orange. i let it cool down and it went a bit harder. then i scooped it out with a spoon and ate it. worst taste ever, heaps worse than the way a pill normally tastes. i seemed to have a good night off the mdma so i would have to say that its still ok to eat your melted pill

haha probally something to do with the binder of each pill and the melting point of each....of course u can eat it..its just not going to be a pill "shape" thing anymore

anyways i know meth also does this at certain heat

but yeah eat away

From what i know, the MDMA molecule is very stable, therefore it can withstand relatively high levels of light, heat, and oxygen etc with little to no degradation.

Originally posted by roju
i stupidly left one of my pills in my car in the hot sun and it got a touch melted, does this effect it in anyway?
has this happened to anyone else?
It is definitely going to be the binder degrading, not the chemicals in it. The binder might be anything ranging from glucose, gelatine, or even honey. Ideally a pill would use microcrystalline cellulose which is what pharmaceutical pills use but it is a black market after all.

Yep, wax is another possible binder which would definitely melt in a hot car.

BigTrancer :)