Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 18/2

Smiley^

Bluelighter
I hope no one minds, but I thought I'd have a go at starting a new Perth Pills thread. I am by no means an expert in this area, so if I make any wrong comments or miss any pills out feel free to correct me.
Here goes
Lightning Bolts- Red, Blue, Purple, I think theres quite a few colours floating arround. Test Black, everyone says their good. Should still be a few around.
White Genie- 7mm diameter, 6mm high, score on the back. Test Black, User reports suggest they are a Great Pill!
Whie Mitsi- Theres 2 batches of these going around. One's good the others not. So test first.
Pink Rush- Probably all gone, but are worth getting
Question Marks/ Blue Melodies These are supposidly still around in very limited numbers. Great pills if you can get your hands on them.
Blue Ducks- Stay away from these.
Green Wizards- Haven't heard anything on these.
Theres still some Regencies floating around. Not a great pill but if you cant get anything else you could do a lot worse.
I think thats about it. Hope I haven't done too bad. And what a pitty about that big drug bust. Isn't it always the way how they bust the good pills
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Smiley^ (edited 18 February 2001).]

Just to add to Smiley's stuff.
Happypooch and friends' Pill Report for 17/02/2001 :
Yellow E : (MDMA) These babies are the real deal ! Domed, bevelled edge. "E" logo on one side. E2 tests black instantly.
Brown Dome : (MDxA) Split on one side. Brown coating, white in middle. Quite
mongy, drifty. E2 tests blue / purple.
Yellow Dome : (MDA) No markings, yellow coating, white inside. E2 tests red / crimson.
White G : (Meth+Crap) White, bevelled, G on one side. E2 tests olive / brown / crimson.
[This message has been edited by happypooch (edited 18 February 2001).]

I was rather shocked to here there are still some pink M pills about on the w/e. Test black, weak mdma imo. aka pink Milleniums.

Had some white pokemons last night. They were really nice and smooth.
These Pokemons were great !
I think they must be from an old batch as I have recently heard about bad pokemons in Melbourne.

happypooch, are you saying theres a pill in perth now that is mda??
Can you give dimensions of it please
smile.gif

yes there are still some pink M's around but i found them very weak, had 2 through the night - worth waiting for quality.
hope there are lots of yellow E about??

Sounds like these MDA pills might just be a speed bomb or bunk peice of shit dipped in something to get a Black test result.
Yellow outer then White inner sounds a bit suss.
I know If I cut a bikky in half and it was different inside to the outside I wouldnt touch it
[This message has been edited by Fry-d- (edited 19 February 2001).]

Acid_Reign: Had a bucket load of Yellow E's last week, they were very popular
smile.gif

Haven't managed to grab any more. They are about 7mm diam / 5mm high, dome on one side, bevelled edge, faint "E" stamp.

Hp : Did both the yellow and the white part of the pill test positive for mda?
I'm pretty interested in mda
smile.gif

Acid_Reign: Yellow is a coating, inside is white. I only tested white, which went blood red, almost crimson on E2 test. I'm no expert, but my kit says this indicates the presence of MDA. Your thoughts ?

Acid_Reign: Good luck. Have fun.
[This message has been edited by happypooch (edited 19 February 2001).]

Ok, I'm back baby, I thought about it and its not my happy little raver self not to share any info with fellow ravers after all *PLUR* is what I go by, Commuter>thanx 4 the talk we had @ EleKtriK, and it was a plesure making ur night.
White Dutch Stars R still arround, big big yukeeeee poo poos, speed and Special K mix.
White Pokeamons, R still in high numbers, tested the most brightest purple I have ever seen(MDMA), very nice happy high pill
smile.gif

Orange JA's, there still hear, tested black/purple, again a very nice pill and strong to, (MDxA)
White Genie,tested purple, MDMA all the way, user reports say stronger than the White Butterfly. I'll b road testing myself soon.

Ezytest kits E1 and E2 are available from
Joynt Venture (Perth Store, dunno about Freo). Hey, I should get something for this referral. They'll probably sell thousands tomorrow
smile.gif

They came in a couple of weeks ago. Highly recommended, they saved me a little money (and a lot of grief) lately.
Do yourself a favour, by E1 and E2, it'll
only cost you $60.
I am very interested in sharing results / insights / thoughts on these kits.

What the fuck are these?
Pale Blue.
Dark blue specs.
One side smooth domed.
One side raised logo - looks a bit like a bell.
No bevel
8mm Dia.
4.5mm thick (includes raised logo)
Feel free to flame me if they have been discussed elsewhere, but I cannot find any reference to them.
------------------
And the Mission is the Mouse...
I've just been told it is a tulip not a bell (well it fooled me) but I still can't find any info here or in pillreports.
Any input appreciated.
[This message has been edited by Bootlegger (edited 21 February 2001).]

sound like blue ducks?
speed/meth/k combo is the common opinion?
although some people like em, not really worth a "pill" price..

Yeah they are definately the bule ducks or pyramids or wedges and so forth. Bootlegger they are pretty ordinary hey. Wouldnt really bother with them.
They go off when you snort them but you dont want to go doing that.
Once the K wears off you have a nice pill. They are sorta like a weaker version of the blue nikes.
smile.gif

I would only buy genies at the moment myself.
smile.gif

one side domed, one side has a raised logo of a bell.
don't sound that much like ducks. They were shaped like ducks bills weren't they?
If you test them, you will know
smile.gif

------------------
"Excuse me sir, but can you direct me to the location of where I can locate some eggs, for I would like to perchase them so that I can take them home with me and I can eat them today. And maybe tommorrow" - Mojo Jojo