Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WHITE GENIES

Totti

Bluelighter
any1 with info on these??? i just got some and im pretty sure they are the bomb. i chekced pill reports but i wanna hear something from the local guys in here. They only just hit out shores.
Im guessing they will be like the yonnexes. Handful kept here and the rest for those fucking lucky pricks in melbourne.
these are damn expensive i can tell you that much.
any1 who can help me out??????/
cheers guys
smile.gif

They're top notch from what I've heard. Not clean mdma, but nice a good strong pill
smile.gif

here being Perth yeah?
If you could include your location in the topic line of such threads, it'll help you get responses, answers to questions etc. and it'll help other people access the info that's relevant to them. Something like:
"Pill info request - White Genies - Perth"
Generally if it's not urgent, it's better to post in the Perth Pills thread. Keeps all info together, and makes for one less thread for everyone to sort through when seeking out their info.
And yes they are good pills. They test black, and are getting good/great reviews.
Could well be like the yonnexs. I'm pretty damn sure that the reason we've been getting a lot of good pills lately is due to the big guys in Melbourne getting busted a while back. But it was bound to pick up there again sooner or later....

sorry entropope
ppl like me keep you busy. hahahahah
yeah im looking forward to eating them.
trying to get more now

Yep! expensive yet not worth it - just gave me a smile with no rushes or jack!
Tested purple to black, not a bitter pill - looks good but an underperformer......go the blue melodies
[This message has been edited by scratch (edited 16 February 2001).]

Seeing as you guys obviously aint reading the perth pills thread.
Have you seen any Green Pills possibly in the same batch as these Genies.
Bit of a bad line of communication, But could be green genies/merlins/wizards or something. Mayb the same but green but thinking not.
Just thought I'd ask again.

scratch: could you possibly give a description of the genie you ate (if you looked at it closely) cause based on what you're saying I reckon there could be two batches.
The ones I had were fairly clean white in colour, barrelled in shape, tasted bitter as fuck, and most importantly; they FUCKED me and my mates sideways. I found the melodies to be a much better than average pill, but by comparison these genies blew them out of the water (IMO)
Im in Sydney...

I have a genie that looks exactely like the 8 balls from a bit back.
It's a very tall pill. score on back. a picture of a genies lamp on top. bevelled top. both sides flat. a bit crumbly.