Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill info request - red/pink mitsubishi's

the-dark-one

Bluelighter
hi guys im in melbourne and just picked up some of these mitsibishis with the mitsi logo in a circle.... dont look anything like the ones form a few months back... different press..

just wondering if they are any good or duds wasnt ale to test em as i lost my tester...

no score on the back as well

shit i just bought a few myself

do they look anything like these?

pinkmitsu.jpg

little worried about the quality, dont have access to a tester and cant go eating them just yet.... im in melb too

:X

i also posted in this thread on the matter...

not fucking happy, im almost broke after buying these... tempted to see what i can do about a refund :(

if he gets any affects anytime soon please post here ASAP

thanks

if they have the score round the side - bevel - whatever - your onto a good thing.

these are the ones that everyone talks about, they take a long time to come on and thats what makes them dangerous.

they are extremely strong and take ages so you think theyre a dud and take another one, and then you get too munted for your liking.

so take it easy with them and save a few for tomorrow night!!

you've had these ones before? exactly the same as in the picture above?

they have virtually no flavour...

are the ones in the pic that ones you are talking about cause my boy is only slightly peaking says its more of a speedy roll..........?

please let me know if the ones on the pic are any good or not i

make sure the ring around the outside is really even.

and what defines these from the duds and the good ones i've seen, the good ones have;

a clear even circle around the mitsubishi logo

a shallower depth in comparison

a pinker colour instead of a rusty red

wait a while

the guy that od'd on them he double dropped and then had one an hour later...thats how he died. theyre awsome pills if you just take the right precautions

i think your talking about the red with white speckles ones with a score line that were going around a few months ago. mate just took half i might do the same, hopes are not high tho.

will let ya know how it is.

Hey guys,

just a quick one to say that I got a batch of these tonight and tested them.

Absolutlely nothing, no reaction at all on any of the 4 tests (marquis, mandelin, robadope or simons). They are definately duds!

Cheers and have a safe new years,

miknu

Edit: just to clarify mine looked exactley like the ones in the picture above.

44328.jpg

if they dont look like this theyre not the real thing

these are the good ones

anything else - ask for your money back

dodge

the good pink / red mitsubishi's look like the ones syntech posted,
some are a bit darker than others.

If some one tried to sell me those i would laugh, just some body trying to cash in on the hype of the good mitzi's

Have fun.... =D

Had these about 2 n a half hrs ago. Nothin! Didn't even taste like MD and yes im pretty sure the ones posted by NinetySix are the ones I had and they're most likely duds, no idea wtf is in them hope someone tests em quickly

miknu said:
Hey guys,

just a quick one to say that I got a batch of these tonight and tested them.

Absolutlely nothing, no reaction at all on any of the 4 tests (marquis, mandelin, robadope or simons). They are definately duds!

Cheers and have a safe new years,

miknu

Edit: just to clarify mine looked exactley like the ones in the picture above.
he did test them.

We got some of these tonight... with the circle-no score.... they tested up purple/black within about 10 to 15 seconds... however heard on the grapevine that these are duds restamped.................. assholes:X