Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pills taken vaginally

popupandance

Bluelighter
hi , i did a search on here and google and found nothing , i was wondering if any1 could tell me if u can take a pill vaginally and if so does it have the same effects as doin it anally and orally

Yeah I've heard of girls doing this. It happened just the other weekend. My mate and I were gettin on it with a couple of sheilas and after turning my mate into a pusher he got them into it too.
So here's 3 chicks in the back of my mates car pushing pills up their bum but 1 had a bit of trouble an opted for the vag!

peace out, eKLaB =D

I'm sure I've seen heaps of threads on here regarding this subject - with all the advice being basically "don't go there sister" as apparently you never ever want to do anything that mucks about with the chemical balance etc of this region as it's a complete microcosm in its own right. But what would I know - I have a penis and I'm never tempted to stick anything in there 8o

No pills will not be absorbed if inserted in the vagina. The reason why pills are absorbed in the anus is because of the presence of kidney nephrons used to reabsorb all goodies that have been missed out before this point, they are the last route of absorption. THe vagina is not part of the urinary tract therefore they do not possess these.

The reason why pills are absorbed in the anus is because of the presence of kidney nephrons used to reabsorb all goodies that have been missed out before this point, they are the last route of absorption

bullshit... why do u think u can snort pills? why do u think u can smoke wateva else? why do u think u can let them dissolve under ur tongue.

If substances that are water soluble come in contact with the mucous membrane for a prolonged period of time, they can enter the bloodstream more quickly that when there are swallowed (where they have to go through the digestive system/liver first).
quoted from erowid

it has nothing to do with the presence of kidney nephrons

your body has blood vessels under the skin. in these sensitive regions the vessels are alot more concentrated and covered by mucuos membranes (light pinky colour skin inside ur ass, nose, mouth, vagina, penis, eyes, any region of sensitivity) thats why people snort pills. it has nothing to do with being closer to your brain as many believe but actually just skips digestion passing straight through into your bloodstream.

lsd for example is VERY water soluable. you can get high by simply dropping it onto your hand. with this in mind i am certain that you can get high from vaginal administration.

I understand the curiousitys of people and wanting to try different routes of administration, but if you ask me, my friend sublingual is a good friend ;)

popupandance said:
hi , i did a search on here and google and found nothing , i was wondering if any1 could tell me if u can take a pill vaginally and if so does it have the same effects as doin it anally and orally

i answered the question of which this topic was posted for, and also set someone straight with misinformation. if she wants to do it.. go for it. its not unheard of!

drugfuked said:
bullshit... why do u think u can snort pills? why do u think u can smoke wateva else? why do u think u can let them dissolve under ur tongue.

Ummm i never said that the anus was the only route of absorption, no fucking shit it can be absorbed orally sublingually , or nasally. I was talking about the functioning part of the urinary tract that allows of absorption over the membranes in the anus which are infact the kidney nephrons, have you actually done any study in physiology?.

lsd for example is VERY water soluable. you can get high by simply dropping it onto your hand. with this in mind i am certain that you can get high from vaginal administration. [/B]
[/QUOTE]
HAHAH lsd may be very water soluble i do not know but if this is the case did you not know that our cell membranes are phsopholipid bilayers and are quite impermiable to polar ( ie water) substances.

you cant ingest pills vaginally due to bacteria and no direct access to blood stream

end of story

i suggest this thread be closed

I agree with syntech. I think putting "vagina" and "pills" in the title may be attracting all kinds of random late night Google-ers. Like moths to a lamp. I hope the original poster (who seems genuine - or is she?) should be very careful with her Special Lady's Arrangements.

No, I cant help myself. PLease be careful. I'nm not a doctor but I've never heard of any drug being administered that way. I think it will probably hurt and could be extremely dangerous. "Toxic shock syndrome" springs to mind.

:O

all I can say is...

ouch

(just shove it up your ass... i swear the chemicals in pills can't be good for an area as sensitive as the vagina)

"Toxic shock syndrome" springs to mind.

Exactly.

Pills or virtually any amine in a salt form (speed, MDMA etc) will tend to reduce the pH of the vagina. If it goes too low you will be very prone to vaginal or urethral infections. If staph and hepatitis can be transferred via plugging - and they can - then a similar potential exists from introducing contaminated tablets into the vagina.

Some years ago while at a rave I saw a dealer go to the toilet to plug. He emerged and walked off WITHOUT washing his hands. Five minutes later he had his hands in a bag digging out a couple of pills for 2 anxious teenagers. Yuk! (luckily I got to them before they got to swallow)

Pills are like currency. You don't know where they've been, how they've been handled, and you know nothing about the hygiene standards of those doing the handling. Please avoid this silly notion, it's dangerous and will probably gain little. MDMA will be absorbed in the vagina; lots of blood vessels there, but IMO the risks far outweigh any possible benefit.

thanks every1 on there opinion of the topic , i asked out of curiosity as i did read on the crime comission site about pills being taken anally and vaginally and i wanted to know first if it was harmful to do it vaginally.... if u want to close this thread i dont mind just wanted to know the does/dont and now on alot of helpful replies i wont i wont be tryin it

Yep. Back up the truck, avoid the front entrance and go around the back.

:)

So could I crush a pill, then stuff it down my pee-hole with a toothpick of some sort?
n.b. Im a guy BTW
:p 8( 8o

^^topical anaesthetic - longer sex, no stimulation.
Perhaps a coke high too?

Cells aren't 'quite impermeable' to water. Absolute bullshit. Water can diffuse quite easily through cell membranes. We'd be in a whole bucketload of shit if it couldn't.

I'd also say that if there are any nephrons present in your anus, they'd be pointing the other way. Perhaps you weren't aware that nephrons filter blood and remove impurities, not filter impurities out of fecal matter and inject it back into your bloodstream?

No matter, really. I'm quite happy believing that the proximity of the bloodstream in your rectum (/nasal cavity/gums/stomach etc.) allows for the quick and easy diffusion of chemicals through your mucus membranes and into the bloodstream. If you think nephrons do it for you, *shrug*
You believe what you wish :)

Cells aren't 'quite impermeable' to water. Absolute bullshit. Water can diffuse quite easily through cell membranes.

Correct, thanks MoBro

For those who don't understand this; the degree of cellular permeability to water is mostly controlled by osmotic pressure. If you increase the amount of salt in the fluid surrounding the cells (extracellular), then water will actually come out of the cells.

Hyponatremia is the opposite condition, where the salt level inside the cell is very high compared to extracellular levels. It can happen if too much water is consumed. This causes large amounts of water to cross the lipid bilayer and enter the cell. If salt levels (extracellular) are very high, the amounts of water absorbed into the cell will cause it to rupture and die (edema).

For more detail see the excellent thread on Ecstasy and hyponatremia (water intoxication) by superbabydoc

If water did not cross cellular membranes, it would be no use sniffing anything, food wouldn't be absorbed and nephrons/kidneys wouldn't work at all. Not to mention all the other biological functions that simply wouldn't exist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To those contemplating mixing coke with sex; As the purity of coke is noted as often being poor in Australia, there should also be thought given to the possible impurities/cuts and how these may also adversly affect conditions in the vagina. Tread carefully!