Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

OMG!- blue melodies are fucking mad!

Radiance

Bluelighter
Just felt like spreading the word on how good these pills are.
i got one last night and was assured by my trusted dealer that it would prove to be an excellent pill. well, he was right.
for some unknown reason, pills take a while to hit me, usually 1 and a half - 3 hours. in this case it took about 2 hours. finally, after a short walk, i sat down and wham it hit.
so intense, warm, lovey, orgasmic! melting into everything. rather smacky but oooohh so good. got some mad visuals aswell. eg- i saw a whole heap of dogs that were really rocks, stick insect sort of things multiplying to huge numbers in thin air, toddlers that were really shrubs, really defined faces in the clouds, and others. it was fantastic.
however, if my budget had of allowed it, i would definately have gotten another one. peak probably lasted 3 or 4, maybe even 5 hours. i didnt exactly have the best sense of time. would have been better though with a top-up towards the end.
oh, and barely noticeable comedown. of course, reality comes storming in sooner or later which is always a downer, but i slept solidly for 8 hours afterwards and didnt feel at all seedy today.
anyone else find these pills really good?
Radiance
------------------

[This message has been edited by Radiance (edited 11 February 2001).]

Glad to hear you had a good time.
Quick pointer:
Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion
Please post all pill reports to pillreports.com
Cheers,
Soma Nazi (no soup for you)

yeah i know i know, thats what pillreports is for.
but these pills deserve praise. best pill i'd had in a while, thought i'd share it with a broader audience.
oh, and what did u mean by that 'no soup for u' comment...
[This message has been edited by Radiance (edited 10 February 2001).]

From the soup nazi episode of Seinfield... its a tv thing
smile.gif

If people on here don't read pill reports and see a rating of 8 or higher as praise... then keep the good pills away from them
smile.gif

on the topic of blue meldoies..
taking these two chicks e'ing for the first time soon. getting blue melodies for the occasion. havent had them but im confident (very) these are very good pills...(no bad reports)
people, do you think that halves might be the go? i dont want them to get smacked out on their arse but dont want them to miss the boat either. they are both average height/build

CooLWorld: i would recommend only giving them half at a time. they are fairly strong pills so give them half to start off with and then half during their peak.
also EZ test these pills if u can, despite their good reputation, it's good to be 100% sure that u have the real mccoy.
------------------

In the tradition of table-licking, Jenny Craig and full-body tingles! Another classic mdma reaction from Radiance! I hope I will share your enthusiasm this weekend...

muahh enchanted, you're a classic!
the name on the back of my school jersey will say:
'class of 01 - J. SMIRNOFF-CRAIG'
this weekend is sure to accumulate more funfilled fucked up memories.
by the way, i'll just note for the public that i've never been to jenny craig, i'm not a fat lard (totally).
no offence to any fat lards out there hehe
jokes of course.

*sidewayssmack*
don't have these if you are attempting to:
a) play pool,
b) appear as if you've only been drinking,
c) stand without a prop, or
d) hold a conversation
No, really.
1/2 was really strong and "smacky" but I didn't feel very luvdup- perhaps the alkyhol wrecked it a bit? I'll know better next time
smile.gif

I agree
smile.gif

I wish only that I could get my grubbly little paws on some more. My fave pill of 2001 (so far), maybe even of 2000 but I do have fond memories of the white supermans.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hmmm makes me wish I had one now. Nothing like some good *schmako* in ya diet
smile.gif
I wonder how it would combine with G
wink.gif

The best I have ever had, only because they are smooth and don't give a bad come down. Almost perfect quality MDMA in my books. If they were slightly bigger they would probably be the best you could find because these suckers are strong. Most girls I know have thrown up on a full one, taking in halves would be the better option. Enjoy, ones like these don't come around too often!