Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Red HQ Tested at Dancesafe

Cowboy Mac

Bluelighter
the latest dancesafe results (feb 9) are in and a red doublestacked HQ measuring 8.5mm x 7mm has been included in the tests. This particular one contained only MDMA and this looks like the double domed red HQs that we all got our grubby hands on however there could have been multiple batches etc. It is some food for thought however. The saga continues...
smile.gif

10100464.jpg

[This message has been edited by Cowboy Mac (edited 10 February 2001).]

The day I've waited for a long time!!Thank you for bringing this to attention of the board!!
Very interesting to see, the photo and the "double stacked" comment indicate to me that these are almost certainly the original HQ's that caused so much controversy!
MDMA only!! Just goes to show that NO ONE is every 100% certain of the contents of pills untill they are lab tested. Also shows us that pills effect everyone differently, and what flys for some, may suck for others, and that we should take that into consideration before forcing our opinions down each others throats! Maybe from now on certain arrogant fuckers will tone down their "trust me" comments and the like!
Now if only we could time travel back and send off an original gold CK!!!
I hope to see some apologetic/humble posts on this thread!
Nice one Dancesafe, $100 well spent!
Cheers!
------------------
BOYAKASHA!!!

I could not agree with you more, Funkyfella.
The almighty Dancesafe has spoken and, although they are obviously the same as the ones we had, I think it's just going to start 'multiple batches' theories with the arrogant, 'I'm never wrong' people.
Personally, I think the different reactions some people got from these pills was due to the binders/fillers used (I've never had a pill that 'snaps' into little pieces instead of crumbling when crushed). Remember, Dancesafe only tell you what drugs are in pills.

Commuter u rock! It crossed my mind also.
Now i am not arrogant, i have actually never had these pills alone so i am not going to say anything except:
I dont think the orange double sided HQs i saw were 7mm high. That is a tall pill. Like a bullet or something.
Although other than that they look identical.
You would think dancesafe would have mentioned these were double stamped or not?
did they?
It is possible that it is only MDMA and contains unreacted precursors etc, i am sure they could do a few unusual things.

I was lucky enough to have a double pressed red HQ on Saturday nite at Elektrick, and all i can say is......
FUCK!!
Gotta get me some more of them!!!
What an awesome pill and an awesome nite!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

yup.. either its a different batch or the calipers at Dancesafe are fucked.
by looking at the other pills, they all seem to be quite big, maybe American mm's are different to Aussie mm's
wink.gif
i wouldnt be surprised though... what with "mOm" and all.. lol. j/k
sorry to say, i'm still slightly sceptical.

funkyfella: I really doubt you'll see any humble or apologetic posts, I think Don Corleone's prediction would be more accurate
wink.gif

I had my fair share of those pills, and they did the job for me, mdma or not they ruled, and if the ones Dancesafe tested were the same then it's good to know I know what I'm eating
wink.gif

------------------
-=Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental=-

i thought they were MDMA, i couldnt find any of these visuals everyone else was speaking off?

I've had full blown hallucinations when I was sick once (before I discovered drugs) - I'm sure some people get visuals on MDMA even if it's not a common effect.

Call me arrogant but
smile.gif
the effects that I got from HQs were quite dissimilar to all literature I've read about pure mdma dosing.
The effects I got seemed similar to literature I've read about other (cheaper) drugs.
Also.... I wrapped up a few HQs in glad wrap for a bit. (didn't have a baggie handy)
They left residue on the glad wrap.
Being the curious (or maybe just unwilling to waste drus) lad I am, I wrapped up some cones in that glad wrap.
The cones absorbed the residue.
The cones were smoked recently.
The effects of the cones... other than the pot effect... were that myself and a friend were tripping... fucking hard. We go no feeling like you get from smoking mdma powder. We were tripping fucking hard, from whatever was coating those HQs.
Maybe the batch they tested was different.
I think that most people here know that there were different batches of HQs. Different colours, and some single stamped, some double stamped. The red, double stamped ones being the ones that all the conjecture is about.
I think dancesafe would have stated if they were double stamped, sorry.
Another point is that I have a third of one of the debated HQs left... and it is 5.5mm high. (there are full measurements in an old pill picture thread... but we have no search engine). I'm keeping the third until we have some proper testing facilities available in Oz.
Oh well, let the conjecture continue
smile.gif

I think the HQs contained mdma. I think there was at least one other strong adulterant in them.

5.5mm high is from top of dome to top of dome btw
smile.gif

Found the piccy of HQs in the pill pics thread. Unfortunately it was taken during the 5c piece for comparision 'fad'
smile.gif
so its a bit hard to tell. Personally, if I had a five cent piece... I don't think I could be fuct to go measure it right now
smile.gif
But it suffices to show that they are not 8.5mmx7mm
Here's the pic:
hq.jpg

(thank you to johnboy for the hosting of the pictures)
They're a bit more redderer than the dancesafe one too.

My rebuttal;
As for redness, it is a well known fact that the shade of red across the HQ's was vereing. I remember that someone "trust worthy" posted that they held a whole bag, and there were many diferent shades in the same batch. Also the oh-so slightly speckeled or textured appearence of the colouor is evident in both ours and dancesafes!
One aspect of both pictures that makes me think that the tested US batch is the same as ours is the font and it's relationship to the size of the pill. On both pills the HQ stamp is identical font, and it is the same size (as in it takes up exactly the same space) on the pill. The one on Dancesafe is also domed, when if my memory serves me correctly, all other batches of HQ's that we got here wern't. Also as for the lack of the double stamp comment on Dancesafe, if you look at US pillreports, tbere is only mention of one type of HQ, a double stamped one, with identical physical descriptions to the ones we had here! Also the annecdotal descriptions were pretty spot on too!
Now those are some pretty strong facts.... Not that I want to sound like and arrogant fucker, and you never did entropope!
smile.gif

Who mentioned Rashen Dog??

if i ever get my TLC plates we cant solve this once and for all....

Yes, to reiterate, size is one of the important variables when describing a pill. In fact it is prob the most crucial when distinguishing batches.
5.5mm vs 7mm ; thats an enormous difference.
Smokin the resin collected from pills? pope what can i say, i'm impressed.
Unreacted precursors would have a "resiny" appearance, so if they r not being picked up by dancesafe then that is one thing it could be; god knows if they can have a psychadelic effect though.
And the world of hallucinogenic drugs is very vast and often taken in micro sized doses. Perhaps other substances would not be discovered in a test which wasnt VERY comprehensive, esp when a large proportion of MDMA had been found.
Although i seem to be going back on everything i originally said, so ill shut it now.
Hang on to it pope!
Now i've still got a windmill; we'll get together and solve that great mystery also.

There are some dodgy red HQ's going around melbourne. Flat no score and similar stamp to the domed ones. The domed ones were good MDMA and the flat ones (which look local) are a very small amount of MDMA which gave you a quick shot of 'the feeling' but went away pretty quickly and replaced with a sluggish feeling. Problem is they test black enough and fairly quickly. But I have ingested both types with good pre/post loading and different times/days.
Go for the domed ones and not the flat ones.
Hope that helps.
P