Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shrooms - Copelandia Cyanescens (Blue Meanies) - NEED INFO

Av

Bluelighter
Howdy shroom farmers
smile.gif

after a recent field trip my associates and I bagged a satisfactory quantity of what I believe to be Copelandia cyanescens (fromcomparing them to photos on the net)
smile.gif

having never picked mushrooms before, and not knowing any experienced shroom pickers I thought i would come here...
they range in colour from white to brown have pointyish caps, alot with a brown tint on the tip, stain blue,dark gills with lighter higlights(?) (no thats not a technical term...i dont know how to accurately describe a mush yet
wink.gif
) Ill give a more accurate description when i can pull them out and have a better look at them (not in the best situation to do it at the mo.herhe)
anyway. what i would really like to know if anyone has a full written description of this species with photos if possible...ive found it hard to find decent information on it, esp considering its so wide spread around aust/nz
I spotted them in the "Magic Mushrooms of Australia and NZ" guide, on erowid.org
what worries me most is that by and large, they are all similar, its just that there are many subtle varations in the lot, and want to know EXACTLY what to look for
smile.gif

thanks guys..
-Av