Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pilling just not the same??

Remmy

Bluelighter
I remember the first time that I had ecstacy and felt the full effects. It was one of the most magical experiences of my life. I still remember it so vividly. Going to the rave, dropping that little pill with the elephant insignia and then just literally watching my life change in front of me.
What made it so special was not the the fact that it made me feel wonderful, but rather the overpowering feeling of empathy that it made me feel for everybody. That night I felt for the first time like I understood all my friends fears hopes and dreams. I could feel there pain and there joy.
Each time since that first time has been good. But slowly over the last 3 years that feeling of empathy has dissapeared. Dont get me wrong, I still feel wonderful and I still lose my inhibitions and can relate to people easier while on pills, but no longer is that magical empathy feeling there. I dont get that feeling of love for others. In a sense the feeling I now get from pills is more selfish.
Im hoping that the reason pilling has become like this is because of the quality of pills and nothing to do with permanent chemical changes within me. I dont drop that often, only about once every 2 months, but when I do I usally go quite hard, having more than one pill.
Can anyone tell me if this has happened to them? Are your rolls different to what they used to be? Do you think that it is a result of the pills or changes from within yourself? Im interested to get feedback. I havent really noticed my tolerance get much higher. 2 good pills and Im still fucked, but it just not the same.

There are some good replies here: "Abstinence is good?"
They might help you. But, without a doubt the quality of the pills has varied over the last couple of years... Maybe also you've become too accustomed to the feelings given by the pills, and are too used to it to notice that outward empathy now?
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 09 February 2001).]

Green Elephants of December '97?
They were just fucking amazing pills man. Best I've ever had
smile.gif

(I know, there's more to it than that, but I don't think you'll find a better pill this side of making one yourself)

Yep they were the ones. The stuff of legend. And it seemed like there were thousands of the suckers as well.
I remember seeing ultra sonic on those and thinking that they were the best thing that I have ever seen. hahahaha.
But thats another thing, were they really that good, or was it the fact that they were my (and alot of others) first few pills and therefore seemed so much better? Ive heard green elephants and green mitsi's came from the exact same factory in lithuania. I thought green mitsis were good but not that good. But maybe they were the same and it was just my tolerance that told me otherwise.