• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

7 Year old Mitsubishi's. Please tell me they are still good.

MUZZA

Bluelighter
I was cleaning out my cupboard yesterday and found my sisters old stash of White Mitsubishi's and speed.
She has'nt lived at home since 1995 so I assumd they would be really soft and ruined, but when I took them out of the satty they were still good but 2 were broken up.
Please tell me they are ok to munch. I can only begin to imagen that they will be maybe the best pill I ever had.
Im not game to touch the speed but those pills just look to good to through away.
I dont talk to my sister anymore so I cant ask her, and when I tested them they went black in 3 seconds.............
Should I take them?

mdma is stable.... the pills should still be good.
smile.gif

there's a quote, probably apocryphal, often attributed to alexander shulgin...
"if the pharoahs had MDMA and left it in their tombs, it would be just as good today."
it is that stable. speed on the other hand tends to go off fairly quickly. ditch that,and enoy the pills. or maybe just keep them for the gloating factor
wink.gif

Enquire about getting one encased in glass, like those novelty "in case of stress, break open" test-tubes sealed up with the cigarette inside.

Hmmmmmm, if its stable then i shall consider "collecting" good pills.
Will they increase in value over time?
p.s.I'll be happy to test the mitsis for you.....
p.p.s. Mental Note : Search sister's room....
------------------
"The glitter and the baggy clothes ... None of that was my idea."
-- Vanilla Ice
[This message has been edited by gamblor (edited 08 February 2001).]

My experience:
My friend has saved 5 rolls from 4 years ago. They were playboys, back in the days these were the shit, they were one of the best pills around and he saved them because they were so good. They were kept sealed in a dark place, well we took them and nothing...nothing at all!
IT SUCKED!!!

MUZZA..they are all lying...its no good, gif them to me for safe disposal. Really..i have your best interests at heart...
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

MDMA may be stable but if the pills didn't contain MDMA then they could be off (which is why sometimes pills don't last).
I reckon if it tested black you should be in for some fun times ahead.
------------------
NB Anything I have just said is just an opinion and probably a misguided one at that.

Well then Ive struck gold!
I had one of the broken ones last night and Ive never felt so good before ever.
Really hard to explain but its not like the pills off today. Now I know what a clean pill is. So lovey and relaxing and it didnt fuck with my head at all.
Im giving one to my DD tonight (close friend) and I want to see what he thinks. He has been around since early 90's.......

If i were u, i'd put a few aside... even consider framing a couple of these beauties! Could they be the same batch of mitsis that restored the faith back into the scene when things started going down hill?
wink.gif

------------------
Can somebody Please slap/tickle me balls?

Just a note about 'collecting' good pills it is possible that even tho they are good, if they contain other substances or even the binders and fillers that break down over time the resulting chemicals could effect the MDMA. But hey who says its not a good idea to keep a couple handy for a later date
wink.gif