Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dodgy Mitsi's - Be Warned!

ruski

Bluelight Crew
As much as I'm sure most of you are already aware, there is an extremley dodgy batch of Mitsi's going around. Someones decided that we all think Mitsubishi's are great pills and decided to locally copy them, rather badly I might add! Mind you I have seen some examples that look strikingly like the original and almost as good a quality but on closer inspection crumble away or test clear/orange.
Heres my advice to anyone purchasing Mitsi's please E-test them or leave them the hell alone! I've seen about 4 different versions latley (grey/green/white/purple) and they all either test orange/clear or I think in one case green! Some of them seem quality and some of them are just plain shit! I think I picked one up to test it and it more or less disintegrated in my hands!
DD's are trying to pray on peoples assumptions about the quality of mitsi's and push these things through the market, I think at earthcore there were LOTS of these floating around and 2 EZ-Test's proved that they were certainly not MDMA (infact one guy went to such a trouble as to dip them in MDMA powder before letting me test it... scheme was given away because one side tested orange and one side black!!!!!!).
Damn dodgy local presses!!
wink.gif

Anyone encountered the same sort of thing?

Since you mention Earthcore, I'm assuming these Mitsubishi's are tested in Melbourne?
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

thanks for the heads up but this should be obvious...
mitsubishis have been trapped in a cycle of mdma pill/speed(or worse) copy since before 1991.
why would anyone today buy a pill based on its appearance alone? brands mean nothing, as the little animated gif in the corner says.
it's at the ridiculous stage now that a worse assumption is being made in america, ie that because a batch was found all mitsis are PMA and all PMA is in mitsis. people are honestly saying "oh this pill cant be PMA coz its not a mitsi"
what the fuck?
there's a name for this inverted logic. it's "socrates is a dog" as in "socrates was mortal, dogs are mortal, therefore socrates was a dog"
we tested about 4 mitsis at earthcore, and found only one containing an MDxx substance. one pill was dyed purple and the only reaction it gave to the Marquis was to slowly stain bits of it purple with the dye.
just test all of your pills, and don't take a purple/black resuult as meaning a "good" pill. where possible do a second test with an e2 to further analyse it.

Fear the wrath of my wise and nobal animated gif. Quite ironic really... at the time I made it I hadn't myself even got my hands a decent md' pill yet.. =)
And even more ironic, my first two pills were: Yellow Mitsis (el speedo bombo' 1) and Purple Mitsis (el speedo bombo' 2).. But third time round I got lucky and got my hands on a White Mitsi (mdea'ish not so special ones of july 00')
Think everyones had their fair share of mitsi tales - good or bad... But I know personally it would certainly take some serious convincing to get me to purchase a pill branded a mitsi' as pillreports show almost all are a bunk.