• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"4:20" Sydney Morning Herald Article - Smokers time!

funkyfella

Bluelighter
Check it out, even the Sydney Morning herald is hip to the scene (kinda) -
smh.com.au - It''s high time to light up at 4.20, pot culture''s new catchphrase for haze
http://www.smh.com.au/news/0102/03/text/world20.html
Also worth a look for more info -
What is 4:20? http://www.420.com/origin/index.tpl
I think there should be a special Bluelight celebration for april 20th too!! Whose gonna organise it??
------------------
BOYAKASHA!!!

My favourite tid bit of trivia! 420
smile.gif

I'm having a 420 party at my house...
"Beer and Cones at Mona's"...

I was fully into this 4-20 thing in year 11 or 12 when I read on a website that on April 20 '99 or 2000, every dope smoker in the U.S. was going to scatter all their seeds in an attempt to make marijuana the most common weed in America in an attempt to dramatically lower dope prices and maybe even legalise it due to it's popularity - so I tried my darndest to get every1 I know to do the same thing.
Didn't work out tho, coz April is the wrong time of the year to start growing plants Down Under, but over in the states it's the perfect time to start planting seeds. Love to know how it worked out tho!!!
smile.gif

I think the address was www.grow420.com
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

I am obsessed by 4:20!!!
just ask anyone....
there was a stage when whenever i looked at the clock it was 4:20! i even woke in the middle of the night a couple of times..

April WOULD be a bad time to start growing in Oz...if you were growing outdoors stuff.. But then you're at the mercy of the elements anyway...
Get your arse indoors, turn your halide on and scatter your seeds (ahhh..plant seeds thank you)...
Ahhhhh it's so warm in here....and such a lovely fragrance ;-)
I remember chatting to someone in '98 on the Net (can't remember the site!) whose username had the 4:20 moniker in it! She was a midnight toker, oh yeahhhh she was...

it would be hard enough to motivate a group of aussies to get up and do something so proactive..
little lone toker aussies:]