Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sudafed

E*GO

Bluelighter
Thinking of taking some this weekend.
they r 60mg of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride.
Does pseudoephedrine have less effects than ephedrine?
I need to talk to ppl who have had a night out on sudafed to see if im wasting my time.

hehe
They cleared me up when I was feeling sick
but having them to go out....errr why?
Sounds a little silly to me.

*giggle*
Can't decide if this post is serious or not, but here's my advice anyway...
60mg of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride would be an average dose and for most people effective enough to notice the effects, but not enough for any serious mind-altering...
If you're at the point where you really want something to get you going IMHO you're wasting your time with pseudoephedrine and would be better off straight...
However if you want to take pseudoephedrine, bring along 240mg, but don't take it all at once, just take the 60mg and see how it goes after an hour or so... You never know, 60mg might be enough to last you all night, different drugs, different people, different reactions...

why??
its because i have an impending drug test and i would prefer it if i have drugs in my system that i can easily explain.
Ive been told pseudoephedrine is a clinical form of speed (in its effects, not chemistry)
In fact it has been banned from most mine sites since they believe it distorts your perception of time and depth.
Ive read of ppl combining it with caffeine and aspirin of all things, with desirable effects.
Anything else to give me a legal buzz??
Bring on the Red Bulls!!
smile.gif

Don't hold me to this because I only think I remember reading this somewhere...
Isn't ephedrine the mild form of speed, whereas pseudoephedrine is nothing like it in that sense? I think ephedrine is the stuff in diet pills. Maybe that is what you should be after.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, there's a good chance I am...
smile.gif

------------------
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."

I used to combine Sudafed, caffeine and asprin as a means of aiding fat loss before body building competitions. The only effects I got were physical, i.e raised body temp and heart rate.
If you've never really taken any strong stimulants (eg speed) before then it'll definetly give you a bit of energy, but don't expect to be talking peoples ears off or dancing all night long (unless you do anyway). If you are used to the effects of speed you'll probably only notice that your heart's beating a bit fast (then again I've probably never exceeded 6 tabs of Sudafed at once). Everyone's different, though. Some people can't shut up after smoking cones - I can't stay awake.
There is a common, clinical form of speed, though - Dexamphetamine. If you've been diagnosed with ADD, then it's a drug you could easily explain.

You may as well have some speed.
After 1-3 days (depending on you, how often you use speed, the dose you take, and your actions during and after dosing) you will have the same shit left in your system as you would from taking Sudafed. Only you'd have to say that you took sudafed more recently than you'd taken speed.
And check out this link: http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing.shtml
You can eat pills, and smoke a cone once a month too and get away with it... you just might have a mining accident is all
smile.gif

Contrary to what most people think sudafed is actually a strong stimulant. Have enough of them and you will be buzzing. Why do you think that little gymnist lost her gold medal at the olympics after testing positive for it.
Ephidrine is much better but is now illegal in this country without prescription (not in Bali though. God I love that place). Sudafed is the watered down legal equivalent of ephidrine.
Personally I prefer ephidrine to speed and sudafed to dexies. You may laugh but try it and see what happens.
Had 2 dexies and 4 sudafeds at Vibes and felt very good.

I tried taking 4 (i think) sudafeds (no idea of mg) and it just made me feel agitated and sick. I wouldn't recommend it.

I have a friend who used to dose up on 6-8 sudafed before going out to a party if he'd had long day or had to drive. Used to keep him awake... not much else really.
Don't sudafed dry you out? ...you might get pretty thirsty
smile.gif

The poor girl lost her medal cos she tested positive to psuedoephidrine. Which was probably due to taking Sudafed or Dimeatapp or 100 other things. So it probably was what they said. But she couldn't keep her medal cos it may have been from taking meth or speed so she could 'cut sick mayte' during her event. And that's why the rule can't be broken
smile.gif

I know a guy in state hockey and he has to be so careful it's scary. -> point being there are heaps of things that can give you a false positive result. You can explain away most things, but any positive result, false or not, will put you under suspicion and scrutiny on a mine site.
But pills and speed are undectectable (or very nearly and hence the sudafed etc excuse is acceptable) by monday if you have them on friday. Just so long as you're not going to one of the mines that does pop tests on the weekends.
smile.gif

hey there's some stuff that you drink after taking Lots of drUGs (hehe within reason) and the drugs you've had will be undetectable... it stains green thou :/ even coffee mugs.. i'd hate to think what your stomach would look like.
i will find out more!!! friends boyfriend who worked in the mines used to have it ALL the time
smile.gif
but if i can't find out *seriously* it does exist and im sure other people know about it.
------------------
"what's your name, what 'ave you had, reach for the lasers, safe as fuck"

dunno if this helps you or not but I used to work for Linfox and a lot of interstate truck drivers told me that they prefer sudafed to speed because its cleaner and they don't have to worry about the police swiping the inside of their trucks!! thats just what i've heard though
smile.gif

Absolutely fucking stupid!
Think of it - psuedo among all other things restrict the blood vessels in the head, while stimulants like caffine (Red Bull)increase the heart rate.
What you get is a snow balling effect, that is, restricted blood vessels casue the heart to pump harder to get the same amount of blood around the body while caffine increase the heart rate aswell, therefore you have a heart that is under soo much pressure things can happen and they will.
Im not talking about dropping a couple and then dropping dead, but severe use and prolonged activity while under the influence can and will cause damage.
This has come from a very reliable paramedic who has handled many cases in their time, not just sudafed but many of those pseudo based medication.
Think about it

I know uni students who do the psudo-effy + coffee to get the same effect as speed ie when they are studying for exams, BUT
I also know of cases where nightclub bouncers used to get holes in thier heart after a few years of doign the same thing. I guess every drug has its tradeoff tho.
Cocaine clears your body pretty quickly doesnt it, thats why all the sports stars use it
smile.gif

Coke leaves quick. But not as quick as speed or pills. Did ANYONE read that link?
Your brain has measures to keep a constant blood pressure. Think about that. Stand up, faint. Wake up, stand up, faint. Wake up, stand up, faint. This doesn't happen cos of these measures.
You are making your heart work harder tho. Same as if you have a stressful job. You won't get a hole in it, unless you are very much predisposed to such a condition... or you get shot/stabbed in the heart.
smile.gif
Like all introduced chemicals, they alter the way your body is functioning by itself. The body does what it does for a reason, it's good like that. So even if you're sick, you're body is handling it it's own way. If you introduce chemicals, you'll certainly speed up the recovery (pun intended), but it comes with a sacrifice.
I'm no doctor, so unfortunately you can't sue me if I'm wrong, but don't take huge amounts of Sudafed more than once a week and you won't lose more than a few days off your life.

Thanks for your help everyone.
Im probably not gonna do it now.
Most likely not gonna have anything now because i havent had a big night out without drugs in ages and i want to prove to myself that i can do it.
Besides, I wanna be able to remember Emmerson and Coxy anyway.
Oh and thanks for that link, it helped heaps.
:p

i cant believe this post exsist.. i thought it was dumb enough that i heard one of my friends crushing up a sudafed and snorting it or crushign up a rohypnol and snorting it.. havent we gone a bit too far? I mean if your going to the length of taking sudafed for a good night out shouldnt u really be like ummm thinking about taking a break from what your doing?
yeah man lets drop 2 sudafed and dance all night.. sounds like a goer...
i think if there was a cheap alternative to speed/xtc (mind you amphetamine/methamphetamine costs dickall) then we'd be taking it? I think this experimentation thing has gone a bit out of hand... i dont think i could keep a straight face if sum1 told me they danced all night because they heard pseudoephedrine keeps you awake
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif