Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Keeping [E]

deezee

Bluelighter
Hey just wondering...
if some one was to keep pills of any sort for a period of time .. say 2weeks - a year or more... would there be any special precautions ???

because my mate kept his for bout 3 weeks .. and on its on they crumbled?

so i was thinkin .. maybe due to the heat? or weather it had an effect on the pills?

yes this is possible all you have to do is keep it in fairly dry and cold places without much sun or none at all

ahh k ...
so could i say keep it in my fridge ? or something ??
would that be better ?

i throw mine in my blazer pocket in the closset with the doors closed that way the heat doesn`t interfere with my pill

aiight sounds good!

dark cool places seem to be the way to go :)
thnx people :D

keep em in an air tight bag.

even after a couple of days, the yellow "3's" expanded to double the size left on top of my cupboard, and crumbled on touch. but they were a really softly pressed pill.

i keep mine in a film canister in my cupboard.....have still got pills from 9 months ago in pristine nic.

yea my maits crushed ... in like 1 week in his drawer...
so he had to sniff em ...

Deformed_Neuron said:
MDMA the substance itself, is pretty much non-degradable... even after a few years (possibly 100's of years), after storing.
f :)

Thats true,but we dont know if they are cut or what the binder is.
I know it's extremely unlikely,...but there could be something in there that may cause the MDMA to degrade......still,it's good advice:)

b..bb.. bounce - in any weather

Imagine if a pill was so hygroscopic that it got soggy when left in the air for a half hour or so. You'd want to have a good container to keep it in, especially if you were thinking of marketing such a product. Berocca's and other 'fizzy' vitamin supplements have fantastic container swith a built in drying compartment in the lid.

Years ago a friend had buried his stash in berocca containers in his back garden. Overnight there was torrential rain which washed the stash area away. His eyes followed the "river" that used to be a garden only to find his containers bouncing around in a swirl of water as it disappeared into the drain.

He wiped them off, popped the tops, and all contents were completely dry.