Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pokemons MDA?

flip

Bluelighter
Yes I know a brand means nothing, but I was just looking at the Dancesafe pill testing results for Jan and was intrigued to find the the Pokemon there lab tested for MDA, alot of the reports of the batches on pillreports have a lot of comments like 'lasted for 5 hours' etc. which would also seem to point to MDA. Having had these pills and finding them very good I'm unsure if the ones going around Melb are the same, I did however find them not that 'loved up'.
Any comments?
------------------
flip
Don't fight it, feel it!

i dropped one on saturday, didn't go for 5 hrs tho'. maybe 'cos i'd gone to dinner a few hours before (doh). i felt loved up, maybe that had something to do with the company i was keeping
smile.gif

good find flip!! You might be onto something here....
smile.gif

pity the dancesafe site doesn't give more info (eg. whether there's a score).... the pic is pretty dodgy... can't make out the press and who knows what colour it's meant to be?!
I didn't find them all that luvd up either but that could be due to silly consumption patterns of late.

I know of recent reports of people having 3+ of these in a night and even one report of someone injecting a multiple of them in a session... I'm not sure off the top of my head about the dosage required for MDA but I'd always thought it was far longer lasting than MDMA, so one would suspect that you didn't need as many of these in a night, right?
It's a similar story to the HQ, they seem to be strong, but "messy" so it's anyone's guess as to what's in there. As always, when we speculate on pill contents we grope in the dark for invisible answers.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

I think you could be right Flip. My g/f had one of these and she was very supprised on how long it lasted. She normally has a 2hr peak off decent pills but this one was about 4 hrs. She finds it hard to get a pill that does it for her but this one did. The white butterflies effected her in the same way too. They are identical in the way they look but the butterflies are slightly thicker. She also said they weren't very loved up but had more of a "smacky" feel to them. So yeah, they possibly could be MDA or something like it.
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 23 January 2001).]

also if you check for pokemons in north america etc on pill reports they seem to think they are MDA also.

No one is reporting any visuals whatsoever, they aren't lasting long enough either.
The colour is more of a beige and the size is 9 x 5 mm.
These wouldnt be more than 8 x 4.
I doubt they r the same pill.

IMHO, no way are the Pokemons available in Perth MDA. (Don't know about the rest of the country).
Don't last anywhere near long enough.
Not even a hint of visuals or any other type of hallucination.
I would be so bold as to suggest low dose of MDMA.
Too "Lovey" for MDEA.
Then again, I could be wrong...
------------------
And the Mission is the Mouse...

My own conclusion, after taking one of these, was a strong dose of MDA and taking a look through all the pillreports comments also has me thinking the same.
Pills effect everyone different, but a good dose of MDMA has me just wanting to sit back, relax and tell my friends how great life is etc. etc. MDA, on the other hand, has me walking around talking bullshit to everyone for hours.
Most people have spoke about the lack of euphoria, which I would have to agree with thanks to my smile-less face.
Did these remind anyone else of Hammers?

E2 - the second generation E tester from Chemcial Generation, will test and give a result that will differenciate MDA and MDMA.
I believe the phrase is
"in all good stores NOW"

i dont think many people here know what MDA is and the actual effects besides net searching.
i for one have been fortunate enough to have tried PURE MDA years ago in the capsule form. it was a dirty brown beige colour and was nothing like MDMA. i would kill to find it in the pure form again.....no one has it no matter who i ask, and people i meet don't even know what it is!
MDA has stoning and speedy qualities unlike MDMA and is LONGER lasting.
what we must remember is that tablets these days do not i repeat do not carry the same dosages as years gone by except for a few exceptions ie.mitzis, euros, cu's etc. if you old timers know what i mean.
plus MDA in the proper dosage will give visuals. pokemons didnt do this for me.
these days we are generally getting MDMA and MDEA.
and as for those HQ's, yeah they test black but lef for a while it goes green and yellow, so whats up with that shit.....very weird if you ask me.
peace.
------------------
You know the drill,
Slam down that pill!

hi guys
just wondering
i have recently got hold of some blue caps with some browny coloured crystals inside..
they fuck my friends over loved up but alot of them get floored. however we still get eye wiggles and jaw clenching. can MDA produce these effects?

tested with E and E2...
seems to be MDMA, unless my eyes are failing me.
smile.gif