Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

i dont get it...what ya think?

Its Chaos

Bluelighter
you all know that after the 1st pill or two for the night.That droping another later dosnt work as strong as the 1st.Unless you do the time spacing apart technique.like keep droping every 2hours.(should have you peaking for a while) (depending on your pills aswell i geuss?!)
if you know what i mean above? the question is...
when i have a pill.I can go to bed,get up in the morning and have another during the day,and will have just the same effects as the one i had the night before.
Its like i can drop everyday and always peak!?!?
NO! I do not roll everyday!!!
Though ive had like the long weekenders.ie thurs/fri-Sun.Had a pilling weekend with sleep in between.Some time only just a nap.
Though each time i have a pill,it always works the way it did the first time i had "that" pill.
im not complaining just wondering why i can keep droping and rolling nicelly,while most of the others are out for the count or if they have another biccie,its just a waist.
if i have another biccie.i know its going to work!
just wondering what peoples thoughts,if any,you have in regards to the above message?
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

hey chaos, i've noticed the same thing sometimes, especially after sleep. on NYE i had 1.5 mdma caps in 3 halves, bout 2 hours apart
smile.gif
next day i had another half and this one seemed EASILY as good as the first! i hadn't slept but had dosed up on vitamins (no 5htp tho).
another time we pilled then slept (for like 8 hrs) then pilled atgain the next morning. it seemed heaps better than the first time!!! it doesn't make sense! i put it down to being scattered, therefore everything is better
smile.gif
, plus getting heaps of sleep means replenished seratonin levels.... felt like i could go on like that for days (i didn't of course)....
anyway, that's just my experience not exactly scientific expertise...
smile.gif
hope someone else can come up with a possible explanation?

Maybe more information on your pilling habits would help. i.e. once a year, once a month, once a week or once every hour on the hour
there was a period in time whereby i was pilling once a week. Sometime in that period, i could only take 2-3 pills in one session lasting about 6-7 hours.
I have slept for about 6-7hours after each session or even waited a full day but 2pills does nothing for me.
I too am hoping for a logical explanation. I'm kind of inclined to think of Deep's analogy of a car with a petrol tank full of gas. Once you use it all up, there is nothing left to use and you have to wait till your body tops it up again (at whatever length of time your body takes to top it up)

Goose, there's no doubt that sleep and vitamins (esp 5htp) speed up the serotonin replenishment process. I'm a firm believer that lack of sleep is the enemy of all drug takers. The more sleep you get the better off you are, the better your drugs work if you're silly enough to do back-to-back sessions, and probably the less damage it does you in the long term. Maybe we should all hop over to the medical Q-A bit??

nye, dropped my muchloved last white ferarri at welcome 2001 and then got home abt 10, 2 hrs zzz, multi vits, 5-htp. dropped a 007 late eve at summadayze after the sun went down - was i rocking or what!! a few hrs or rest does wonders!

I've noticed lately that I can drop on friday night party all night, sleep all day saturday and then drop again sat night with the same peak as the friday night. I say bring on the sleep and its all good.

Ok then, what's the opinion people when it comes to 5htp interfering with your roll? Say, get home 10am, pop down a cap of 5htp, sleep till dinnertime, get up and go out, drop another pill. I avoid 5htp at least 24hrs before dropping a pill cos i've been told it lessens the effect. Is this true??