Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill prices....

Da~RaVeR

Bluelighter
I am just interested to find out what people are paying for their pills. I know if the subject comes up when chatting at a rave, people often seem to bend the truth a tad. It seems half the people I meet "know the guys who imported them and consequently can get them for $12 a pill". As such, it is difficult to work out what the rest of us are, or should, be paying. I know the average price of a pill at a club is nearing $50 each. But what do you guys pay for a 10 pack when buying straight from your DD? I've paid between $350 and $400 for a 10 pack in the past, with this money buying quality pills like those mad Yonex. Obviously the quailty of the pills is a major factor influencing the price, and I don't mind paying extra to secure quality pills, but how does this price compare with what you other BLers are paying?

ok i feel like having a bitch, this thread has been done many times before, and just encourages dick measuring competitions. that is all
smile.gif

I'm with you Cowboy>
'I get them for like $2.50 each, but like I usually buy in lots of 1000'
For sure!
We need the search function back!

Duww, don't mean to be a bit paranoid, but shit can't this go on somewhere else, it is all well and good to know the prices of pills, but federal police are watching *waves* they won't bust in if you say you can get 10 for 300$ but they might take a intrest if you say eg- Yeah I know people who can get 1000 pills for 8$ each...
doon't mean to get paranoid, but just be aware, smiles for the cameras
*MR FIST PREPARE TO DIE*
Roams

Prices vary between cities. Where are you?
I only know Perth well.
For quality:
singles - 40-50
tens - 400 or slightly less. 350 from some.
fives - 40-45ea (35 from some nice guys)
Sydney (correct me if I'm wrong)
singles - most commonly 40-45, sometimes 50
tens - 350
more - 30-35ea
Due to the fears of dick sizing I wouldn't mind closing this once you've got an answer you're happy with...
For now I guess I'll just look out for any exposed dicks, with my riding crop
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 21 January 2001).]

i'd say entropope has pretty much summed up the perth scene well. you might get the occasional abberation, but they look pretty much spot on to me.

$6 for singles $20 for 10 and above. But that was in amsterdam
wink.gif
*rubbing salt in the wound*
as above. 350 - 10
40 - singles
ps: i'm in melbourne. You will get em cheaper if you start buying in hundreds, but who can afford that?

Im with da~raver.. I would rather pay an extra $5 for realy good pills, than pay 35 and get weak one that u have to drop 3 and ends up costing WAY more.. ANyway.. generally, 1-10 between $40 upwards.. (for GOOD pills like blue smilies).. At a club... maby $45 - $50.. (and who knows what shit u'll get).. 10 and up 35-40 for goodies.. maby as low as 32-33 but expect shit..

oh "10 and up" realy should have just been 10 packs.. the more the cheaper obviously.. PS i don't see why people find the need to turn it into a pissing contest.. "yeah, i get them off the mafia for 25cents each."

Im with da~raver.. I would rather pay an extra $5 for realy good pills, than pay 35 and get weak one that u have to drop 3 and ends up costing WAY more.. ANyway.. generally, 1-10 between $40 upwards.. (for GOOD pills like blue smilies).. At a club... maby $45 - $50.. (and who knows what shit u'll get).. 10 and up 35-40 for goodies.. maby as low as 32-33 but expect shit..

oh "10 and up" realy should have just been 10 packs.. the more the cheaper obviously.. PS i don't see why people find the need to turn it into a pissing contest.. "yeah, i get them off the mafia for 25cents each."

My friends all tell me they pay $30 for crap and $35 for MDxx pills. That's in melbourne at least, and fits with what I'd pay.
as an aside, i know this message board is used by ppl in adelaide, peth syd & bris (and here in melb).. what about rural areas? & Hobart? Darwin? I heard people pay $80 in some of those places.

In perth I've seen a few people selling at 60 dollars. But this is usually for big events or when we're particularly dry.

For pills like Pokimons and White Butterflies(possibly local MDXX pills) $300-10. For anything better than that about $330-10. Prices are going down, it's good to see finally.

I used to live in Hobart. Pills were really hard to come buy and cost $50 - $70 unless a friend sent them to you from Melbourne. Acid was in abundance though.
In Melbourne I get good pills(such as blue melodies or white pokemons) for $35 each. Crappy speedy pills cost $250 for a tenner.

Do you guys usually buy of a 100 pill buyer, a 1000 pill buyer? I know that the price goes up for every person who touches the goods. Someone who buys 100 off a 1000 pill buyer may get them for $25 each, and that guy will resell for $35-40 for a pack of ten, and then if the ten pack guy resells singles he may charge $45-50. Everybody makes about $10 per pill, so if you can buy direct from a Mr. Big so to speak, you stand to save $10-20 per pill, and pay around $30 each, which is pretty good in my book.

Do you guys usually buy of a 100 pill buyer, a 1000 pill buyer? I know that the price goes up for every person who touches the goods. Someone who buys 100 off a 1000 pill buyer may get them for $25 each, and that guy will resell for $35-40 for a pack of ten, and then if the ten pack guy resells singles he may charge $45-50. Everybody makes about $10 per pill, so if you can buy direct from a Mr. Big so to speak, you stand to save $10-20 per pill, and pay around $30 each, which is pretty good in my book.