Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Article on "E" in Big Issue (melbourne)

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
not a bad article, mainly focusing on how most of our pills are speedy (amphetimine based) and that we dont know what we are necking. What shat me though, was that it gave no reference at all to products like E-Z test and "E2" which helps identify these "dangerous chemicals" found in these dodgy pills. Otherwise an alright read, not great, but not too bad.
And buy a copy damnit, they are only $3 and money go to people who deserve it
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 09 January 2001).]

i too grabbed this issue to have a bit of a geezer for myself, interesting read although they have a little misinformation regarding the usual "Herion and Cocaine in pills" bullshit.
it also gave a few users a say about their experiences.
go buy a copy, its only $3 and half that amount goes to the guy you bought it of and they are either unemployed or homeless..
------------------
BLUELIGHT BENEFIT PARTY
Saturday 20th January 2001.
FERNSHAW PARK, VIC
$10 in account, $15 on the door.

Hi Mr Horse sounds like a good article. I will have a read when I get the chance.
However, I am feeling a bit pedantic today, and for the record, MDMA is an amphetamine (see quote below).
"it was a great article, mainly focusing on how most of our pills are speedy (amphetimine based) and that we dont know what we are necking"
The problem is that some pills contain too much amphetamine sulphate (or worse) and not enough MDMA.