Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Halves the safest way!!??? Melb!!

amplified

Bluelighter
hello to everyone, just want to ask you guys something.. I usally take most of my pills in halfs, but does this effect the roll in a big way????

Usually it'll make the peak slightly less intense and the duration slightly longer... It's very subjective tho and also depends on how far apart the halves are.
Halves are the best way to do it if you've got a pill you know is gonna be strong, and you're concerned about it being too strong for you to handle all at once...
And its best to be safe anyway, even with a few years experience and build up of tolerance, I'd still take a new pill in halves if its reported to be strong... The lessened intensity would be worth not spending the night collapsed in a corner (sure i'd be loving it in that corner, but I'd rather be up and dancing
smile.gif
)
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 08 January 2001).]

Spot on there Tars, its often best to test your reaction to a half first. Tho if youve only got the one pill of a set batch its good to know abit about its effects from ppl who you know are giving you straight info, but we all react a little different
If you just drop the half and not much seems to happen, so you drop the 2nd half:then bang the first half kicks (just a slow come on), you won't get fucked up like you would if you double-dropped.Also, there is no need to scare yourself and get into a panic or an uncomfortable state. The whole idea of going out is to have a good,happy,fun night with friends and others.
Once you know how you and the tried pill/cap get on together, you will understand where to drop that one for best effect, and how much you can have.
A 'half' is never a waste, as it can save many a wasted 'whole'
just some of my thoughts on it.
smile.gif

yeah ive definatly learnt my lesson after this weekend.. halves is going to be the way to go for me.. everytime ive pilled ive taken the first half, then 20-30min later taken the second.. which has worked fine..
this weekend i did the same, once the first half kicked in i was running around everywhere, chatty, energetic, but as soon as the second half kicked in i was on my ass in a serious way.. sure i loved it, but i would rather have people talking conversations to me rather than "are you alright?" "want a drink of water?"

I usually take my pills in halves. The roll is not as intense but it does last longer and I need not take as many.
However, place, people, music and vibes place alot of importance when rolling as well. One advice which I try very hard to abide by is not to roll when I'm feeling like shit ..... it only makes the roll terrible. Some of us might not even feel it as we might be too anxious and tend to take more. This can be bad for us and cause some undesirable effects and outcomes.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!