Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yay

angel peaker

Bluelighter
Just wanted to know how everyone's NYE went. I know this is a late posting, but I've just gotten up from a semi-coma, all memory seems to have disappeared in a drug induced haze...........the only recollection of the night is having particularly bad sex in the back of a BMW behind Sydney's Oxford Street. I clearly picked the wrong man (or boy would probably be a more succinct description) and that's blamed on the use of illicit substances, namely HQ's and some local speed bomb which was literally shoved in my mouth along with about 10 QF's and 4 Midori Illusions.
I'd really like to hear from anybody who went to the car show and saw the Mercedes.
------------------
come peak with me.............angel

um thats a pretty interesting first post u have there...
------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go :)'

couldn't think of anything else of interest to write. brain is not functioning to it's full capacity, body is still moving about in an unco-ordinated fashion, arousing the curiosity of passersby and the cause of many a funny look from strangers. it's all good and i will do it again, when i find the energy, be it manufactured or a real natural high.
------------------
If you can't be good, be good at it............
LET ME BE YOUR ANGEL

yes i agree..interesting first post.
I think the AFP could be right, that "stay away from E cos it could lead to unwanted sexual activity" BwHAhAhAhAhA
I'm kidding i'm kidding
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

As long as you had fun that is the most important thing to remember
And also, having sex in the back of beemers is HIGHLY overrated. People movers are MUCH better and spaceier!!!
Have fun
wink.gif