• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

urgent pill info needed-blue musical notes

Most people at New Years parties on these said they were great - sorry I can't back up with actual test results or details though. Didn't sound like speedy pills from their comments.
Edit: One report on www.pillreports.com in the Aus/NZ section listed these as a 5 due to "rushing harder than ever but only lasted 2 hours" (or similar).
BT
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 04 January 2001).]

First of all where are you?? Iam in Melbourne. I had one of these NY Day, after a huge night, so it was hard to tell how good it was. However having said that these made me rush hard when they came on, and definately would have 'rolled' hard if it had of been my first/second pill for the w/end instead. They are pretty small prob 8mm by 3mm, an aqua blue colour, and have the double quaver note as the logo... I think thats what it is anyway
wink.gif

Mate had one NYE as first pill and he was floored for close to an hour. Reckoned they were stronger then the Mitsi turbos in June. Tested black almost instantly and even fizzed slightly, one of the best reactions ever seen. Never tasted a more bitter pill also. A few ppl i know reckon these are not too far behind the Yonnex's in quality also!!
In two words...... GET THEM!!
smile.gif

hey there... just to back up electric's comments (melbourne too), the blue melodies (or music notes) test black/purple and are a nice clean roll, smooth comedown. had those as well as HQ's and yonnex's- definately not as stong as either of those but defn. a nice pill.
hope NYE was siiick...
smile.gif

------------------
"...Clevinger was dead. That was the major flaw in his philosophy..."