Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Multiple Night Pilling

DoC

Bluelighter
Ok I have seen many posts on here saying how after 3 pills they just don't work and you may as well be taking speed etc, well heres my new years experience.
1 week previous 200g 5htp per day
11pm drop green cu
11.20pm drop white rolls royce
midnight rolling like a motherfucker
2.00am drop half peach motorolla
2.30am drop other half peach motorolla
still blissfully rolling hard
3.45am drop green cu
4.00am drop hq
Still rolling damn hard
5.30am half hq washed down with 20ml 1,4 butandiol (125g/litre)
takes me right through to closing felt fucking fantastic the whole night and every ingredient hit me nice and hard
2 huge lines of coke for flight, fly back to sydney, take 200g 5htp and sleep for 8 hours, time to go out again
half point of base to wake up and line of speed
11.30pm drop 2 green cu
12pm peaking harder than i did at any stage previous night! was absolutely shocked.
2am drop 1 hq
2.30am drop 1 green cu
am smashed all night, dance all night and have just as good a night as previous night
3.30am half green cu washed down with 20ml dose of 1,4 to carry me through to close
Ok before any flames start I know its probably irresponsible etc etc but fuck, it was new years
smile.gif
This isn't a post about how many pills etc i took but rather about the fact that despite the many posts stating you can't get anything off pills after 3 it can and does happen. I must admit i didnt expect my pills to work the second night after 4 and 1/2 but was surprised at how smashed the first double drop made me.
I'm guessing the 5htp preload and postload (preload for second night
smile.gif
) combined with the 8 hours sleep between nights would have helped greatly, but was still very surprised the second night worked just as well as first if not better.
[This message has been edited by DoC (edited 04 January 2001).]

.......hardcore mofo!
Just wondering if you can string two sentances together yet!! He! He!
Q. Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?
A. Doc (and not just one!)

well i saw doc on the 2nd night...and i must say i havent seen a grin so big on his face.
Personally i go out and do halves. anymore and Im smashed. I had my first whole over the weekend in 3 months....pretty intense
smile.gif

the reason you rolled is probably from the 5htp you took from the week befor.. (im just guessing at all this).. since you took a fair amount of it, while rolling you were still able produce serotin in your brain, then when you took the other pills, that got released as well.. hence the very long peak you had..
the reason why alot of people would have no effect after 3 pills would be that all their serotin is released, and it takes the brain a relativly long time to replenish..
with all the preloading you did, you had a lot more serotin.. therefor it took more pills to release it all, as each pill would release 'xx' amount.. therefor your 3rd, 4th, 5th pill etc. would still be having a nice effect on you..
oh well i could be totally wrong..

Man damn you!!!
I ate about 5 Yonexes @ Rave Odysssey on NYE, but they stopped working after 2 !
frown.gif

(Id dropped the nite before too)
It was so not nice... I guess I shoulda opted 4 another drug insteaD.
I was feeling pretty str8!!!
------------------
Your smoking can harm others.

Doc, you lucky bastard!!!! *grinz*
Me like many others, anything after the third one would be a waste of money!!!
Can i also raise another issue whilst we are on this topic?
IMHO, 5HTP should not be seen as a pill to roll harder or longer. i take 5HTP to recover from a hard night out and also to save my brain. Since Pre. Post loading, my brain loves me more than ever.
My point is, you should be taking 5HTP to save your brain and not to squeeze more outta your pill.
smile.gif

Well I totally agree with the fact that 5htp should be seen as more as a drug to help recover on rather than to roll harder, but it cant help to preload prior to a big night out with a bit of 5htp.
Secondly you were taking some damn fine bickies. Seriously people talk about taking bickies like 007's and buddhas but they really dont stand up to the likes of green Cu's and yonexes so the quality of your pills might have had something to do with it. And just finally even though you were rolling hard... i'm sure your tolerance would build up very quickly if you kept that up for very long but as you said its new years so... its a one of thing i suppose
smile.gif

DoC, I remain slack-jawed at your NYE pill consumption and I envy your serotonin stores-they seem bottomless. Two and a half pills seems to be my limit- then it takes a full week before the next pill will be any good, no matter how much 5-htp I take
frown.gif

Praise Allah for G.

well...
i had seven pills over NYE and I was stopped rolling on about 6 i think.
i was rolling hard (by hard i mean eye wiggles, jaw shakes, whole deal) from 11pm to 6.30am the next day.
I railed 1 1/2 pills the next day and that didnt do much, but yeah. 6 was cool.
now, as DoC said, dont flame. i was in london, pills were fucken good and fucken cheap. was shouted lots o charlie and G and mull and everything, so had too much money for pills and bought too much (well, fine amount for me
smile.gif
smile.gif
)
wont ever do it again, but goddamn it was fun.
btw DoC, partied with Apples NYday and damn ive learnt that you guys consume a lot of drugs. must be a sydney thing...i'm moving up there!!
smile.gif

stay cool - horse

call me strange or whatever!?!?
ive never had 5 htp b4 or after a roll,though i do do my own things to try and supplement what my night/day might take from me!
Ive always been abule to roll again the next day!!!
Smurf i dont know how i can believe you
wink.gif
but same will probably go for me!?!?!
I only take my pills in halfs aswell!
i do occassionly have a full pill.Thats normal on the next day after a night on a few halfs!or when i really want to get floored!
smile.gif

tis like im a weakling to drugs!and thats a good thing ive realised!!!hee hee
smile.gif

ill start at x-mas or else youll all think im a freak!
x-mas eve
redface.gif
ne 007 at ruff,10pm.Had another half at 2am.All good till i desided to go to bed.
x-mas day:Had half a 007 at 5pm.Had another half one hour later,when the 1st half started to feel like coming on!
Went for a 285km ride into the hills that was just blissfull,but have to say that the 2 hours it took me to ride that distance.It didnt feel like i was E'ing.I think it just helped me stay focused on the task at hand!Find more windy road!
smile.gif

Anywho at about 9pm i arrived back into melbourne.
At that time it felt like i just droped 2 halves and they had been a waist.Ahh,disided to drop another half a 007 at 9:30pm...and by now was hanging for a cone!
10pm:wham bam thank you Bond man!
Eye wiggles,jaw?<--doing what ever it liked!
smile.gif
Again all good for 4+ hours,then i desided to go to sleep!
Next day just chilled with cones and friends.
Day after had a 007 in the evening(full one) and yes indeed it did the job!
smile.gif

Crashed out that night and woke up after a big sleep!Ate all my good foods and just rested.Not that i needed rest.That night i went to sleep and had another nice long sleep!
By now its friday.
Did what ever i did that day.(yes i do remember!=P)
That evening i had:1/4 green mitzo(fuckn Nice!)1/4 buddha and 1/4 TT at about 9pm.That was a nice little mix,though nothing too smashing.
11:30pm i droped a half a 007 and that made things much Rollier...Again all lasted like any other time.
Next day(saturday) chilled out.No pilling!Did normal things =P went to the bush for air!and windy roads
smile.gif
tihee.oh and it was almost nye.
NYE.sunday!
CAINED tiered.Just want to laze around.So i did!
Had to replenish the stock!
Stumbuled on these small pills,that where thick AS!!!Looked quad triple stacked!
nobody knew the name of them.Supposably just arrived...
anywho i came to the conclussion they where Marlbaro's.As in the the symbol.The Red square on the packet with an arrow indented up it.if that makes sence?
and it had a score on the back!Couldnt test because tester empty and where the hell do you get one one nye?
Friend did the burn sniff test,and gave the thumbs up like ck style!
smile.gif

and i swaped some 007 for Pokemon!(pikachu)
So now come NYE im stocked again,with variaty...and all i wanted to do is sleep!The week before took it out of me!!!
NYE:10pm.droped half of one of them marlbaros.
11:25pm riding though the city on my motorbike.Pill starts kicking in.So not the place to be when starting to roll on a new biccie!ie:dont know exactly how fucked it will have you?
Made it to my party destination with 10 minutes to spare till ny!
Rolled nicelly(STRONG)
smile.gif
on that half till about 2pm.
Good pill if ya find them.Man lost my phone my drugs my mind about 10 times in that few hour and didnt worry at all.Just calmly walked around and everything was turning up!
Lucky for the room with black floor!(easy to find ya pills
wink.gif
)
Got home at about 3am to crash out but droped a half a 007 which again had noo problem coming on and hanging round! hee hee
wink.gif

Though because i was tiered b4 hand a few cones put my in a nice slumber till the morning!
NYday!
Woke up.had a rock out of a point of pure to wake me up!
10am,droped half a 007.
Started fealing nice by 10:40.
11am,drop half pokemon.
12:30,droped half a Marlboro.
FLYING OH SO NICELLY...for the rest of the day actually!hee hee
smile.gif

2pm'ish,Had 3 quarters of Pokemon.(OH MY GOD WAS I NOW FLYING!!!)
4pm'ish,droped another half a 007.keeped me going...
6pm'ish,another half a Marlboro.(Man they are good!)
8pm'ish,another half 007 and quarter Pokemon!
Rolled into the evening and early hours of the next day....
dont think i had anymore?!?!?!
but am still just coming down today man!
uhm...the point here is uhm...OFF TOPIC?!?!?see i am still fucked!
the point.Every pill still worked for me!
As long as i eat and sleep,during before and after a pill i always feel full of energy to do it again.
and am i the only one who can eat while there mashed?
excusse the rammbles,but i think this is also a post on why you shouldnt get so mashed!hee hee....
wink.gif