• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

My worst and (maybe) last pill experience...

Gnome Raver

Bluelighter
First of all Happy New Years to everyone I did and didn't catch up with at Welcome and Summa Dayze 2001.
Now for my somewhat unhappy story...
Dropped my first pill at 1:30am ish (yeah I know but my friend who invited me over to a BBQ and party for New Years also invited our boss so unfortunately I couldn't drop until I got to Welcome)
It was an "original" orange cK from about 6 months back, one of my all time favourite pills. Took about 1 hour to come on, and then it came on hard and fast... was rushing (and not the pleasant rushing either) outside the shed for around 30 minutes then it just started to drop off just as quickly as it came on...
So 2 hours later I took this fairly strong MD cap that I made up earlier and that wasn't as hard hitting but still came on stronger than I usually get, but at least it made me happy for a bit longer than the cK.
I got to Summa Dayze at about 11am and dropped another strong MD cap before midday. Once again I was rushing really hard (and unpleasantly) with the people around me asking if I was ok (couldn't move or talk for a while), then just as quickly it went away and I was fine again, a bit fried but the normal smiley chatty I am.
Then late in the afternoon I took about 2/3 of a red HQ (domed, logo on both sides). I have had these before and liked them so was hoping (rather stupidly at this stage) that I would finally get the good feelings I had been looking for since the night before.
Unfortunately not only did it hit my like a VW landing on me - couldn't move or talk or see straight - but it also got nausia really bad. Eventually I threw up in front of everyone on the grass outside the Summa Dayze gate. Sorry for anyone who had to witness that.
Today I feel pretty fucked and somewhat sore. So doing some thinking about all this and where it is taking me (yeah I know, come down talk/thinking).
Possilbe things that could have affected me and contributed to the episode:
1. been off pills for at least a month, the longest since about May this year.
2. been doing heaps of 5-HTP pre-loading since Christmas (including lots of turkey
smile.gif
)
3. the heat... it was around 34 degrees at Summa Dayze
4. the unusually high expectations
5. ate a reasonable amount of food for dinner the night before (but I have done this before and it usually just delays the rush)
6. being out of synch with everyone that I knew so spent most of the time on my own or meeting new groups of people, which is cool but you all know that the setting makes the big difference and peaking at the same time as friends is always good.
So I am left a bit weary after this experience. Sure I have had bad experiences before but none quite like this, where I am left with the feeling that I didn't get any of the good from the pills.
Anyway just sharing this experience for the hell of it, maybe someone has some ideas as to what other factors might cause the pills to hit so hard and fast and to drop off just as quickly, I have had it before but it has always been a good rush feeling not the awful (oh god I just have to ride this out) feeling.
Oh and a little advice, be careful what you say to people around you at events like Summa Dayze. Some people next to me asked me if I was ok after throwing up (and boy did I feel better after that) and I just blurted out about all the pills I had taken, etc. Then it occured to me that these people seemed quite straight and didn't seem to understand... I just hope I don't come across them in my working life :S.
Don't take this as a big downer on taking pills, I have had plenty more awesome times than this... just wanted to share the experience.

Could have also been the mix of chemicals. If your cap had a mix of heaps of MDXX related stuff and you chucked in an HQ then it could have been a bad chemical reaction. Try sticking to one type of pill a night in the future and you should be OK. Remember 100 tests are better than 1 bad pill
smile.gif

------------------
Vido.
Release Sarah Tonin! Release Sarah Tonin!

just out of curiousity, do you think the fact that it was nye had something to do with the conclusions you draw from your (sounds like you had a really shitty) night?

I had a very similar effect.. I have researched the effects and put it down to 2CB substance. Which after reading erowid sound very sim..
Like a very intense feeling - full on visuals, muscles taught, but no love..

Gnomey,
I'm very sorry your NYE didn't work out as planned and that you were sick/had a bad experience... i think everyone has an awakening when they realise 'enough is enough' and this may have been it for you, but regain your health and then think about the decisions you have to make. Here are my comments on yer post.
"Original Gold CK": the only cK's i've seen around in the past 3 weeks have been CRAPPY very slow orange testing pills. apparently tested BLANK (no active ingrediants) on the outside(a dd told me this) but when i tested the middle a very weak orange reaction was found. I've heard all sorts of stuff, from 'absolutley fantastic' to 'complete crap', as well as the ole 'original ck' combo thrown around. However, i do realise that you can tell the difference between an MDMA pill and a speed(anything) bomb - just thought these things should be pointed out.
q: were the pills recently bought or from a 'stash' of yours or a VERY reliable mate? Can you honestly say that this pill was the same you had 6 months ago?
Pink HQ's: MAJOR discussion about the contents of these pills in other threads. a fair few people have had unpleasent experiences with these, while others thoroughly enjoyed them. I had one on the weekend and found it to be a good complement to the yonnex's.
MDMA Powder: You said you had a 'fairly strong' cap followed by 'another strong cap' a good 6 hours later... Can we have some measurements, what would would those caps have had? i'm guessing .15 - .25 g powder? Even though it would not be pure, that is still a fair bit of MDMA!
hmmm, just got home from NYE celebrations and am very Sleep deprived... can't continue... catch up tomorrow. GOOD LUCK! CA
smile.gif

The saga continues...
Felt OK on Tuesday, went and had a 1pm breakfast at one of my local favourite cafes. Then got some videos to watch while chilling out (damn it was hot yesterday).
Then last night I ended up with the worst shits (sorry) that I have ever had. Had to take 3 Imodium tablets over several hours before it was under control and I could sleep. (I didn't really want more chemicals in my body but at the time...)
Then in the middle of the night I woke up and had to throw up... that went on quite a few times throughout the night. Was most unpleasant, my body was obviously trying to get rid of something out of my system.
Today I am over the worst but bloddy drained and fighting off the depression that comes from going a bit too hard mixed in with being sick.
Thanks for all your comments and thoughts, always nice to get friendly caring responses.
As for the various questions...
The Orange (not gold if that makes any difference) cK I have had for a while (months) and was from the same batch as I had 6 months ago, that I am 100% sure of (I even re-tested to make sure and I have digital photos and measurements of this pill). The friends were the same I got the originals from, and he was also taking one that night. So definately not a crap pill.
I do remember having the huge rush and the quick drop off before now so that isn't a big deal I guess (except that I was hoping for a better time of course).
The caps had around 150mg each, and yeah all up it was a lot to take over 24 hours, but I have done it before with somewhat different experiences. But maybe it was a matter of time?
The red HQ I had was from the same lot that I had just over a month ago and loved... but I did not have as much that night in total.
So hopefully today I will start recovering, drinking lots of water and juice and just taking it easy... and getting some sunshine (always good for the soul).
Cheers
PS: CrazyAustralian.. I know you, right?

i get the tripped out cant see properly effect to sometimes.I had a similar experience to at welcome I took a cap full of speed at 1230 and didnt take anything till about 4 then dropped half an mdma cap didnt have any effect 15 min later I decided to take the second half of the cap. We decided to sit down for a bit i was fine then all of a sudden bang it hit me I started to feel real dizzy and light headed. This really shits me cause I cant stand that tripped out feeling, a friend helped me out telling me not to fight it and go with the flow I did and snapped out of it and starting getting the best euphoric feelings ive ever had. I still had a awesome night but I still wanna know what causes the trippy feeling is it cause its to strong or cause I had to much at once? but god damn its good shit
its something that is out of our hands
its something we will never understand