Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ICE - info needed

tidygirl

Bluelighter
My flatmate has been purchasing a speed like substance called "ICE" lately from one of his friends and he asked me to do a search to find out what exactly it is made up of. Since the search button isn't in existence at the moment I was wondering if anyone had any info on it. Oh and he purchases this on the gold coast
------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go :)'

its really called something like 4-methylaminorex and usually called U4Euh. It's really nothing like speed and meth, it's just better...
check out www.erowid.org for all the info
[This message has been edited by rikidozan (edited 01 January 2001).]

from what i can gather, ice is pretty hard to get, but is also a slang for crystal meth. so it may not be 4-MA but rather meth which he is calling ice.

we are in total agreeance with CM. It is probably crystal meth. I really doubt that there would be 4-Methylaminorex just floating around the place. This is what shits me about drugs...when people start using slang terms, and not the correct chemical name. Believe me, if you had a 1/2 a point of 4-MA you would know about it. You'd be up for about 3 days, and feeling like shit, as you only need 1-2 matchhead sized crystals to get you going for hours and hours. It is by far more powerful than the strongest meth, and it is WAY more expensive. Even tho i haven't had it myself, my partner has, and he says that it is the most powerful drug he has ever had. God help us if a batch of 4-MA gets on the streets and dodgy, uneducated dd's flog it off as crystal meth...
------------------
when your fun becomes your reality...what do you do for fun???
we are not human beings having a spiritual experience...we are spiritual beings having a human experience...

i have always referred to meth as meth etc.. but there is a lot of "shaboo" floating around which is coming from the phillipines. it is readily available where i am.. i understand this to be "ice." i haven't gone near it as i generally don't like amphetamines.
it is the same price as high quality crystal though.. $500 per gram

Ice is in a class of it's own, its hardly even related to speed and meth. Personally it's my favourite amphetamine EVER, I even prefer it over MDMA.
You can tell the difference straight out between Ice and Meth, they dont call it U4Euh for nothing you know?
------------------
"Put your shirts back on your greasy, steriod pushing muscle heads, try eating something you anorexic barbie dolls, glowsticks are for dickheads, NRG is just plain stoopid and if I wanted to hear whistles I would of went to the fucking footy." - Psyentist

Mmmm i had some shaboo a couple of weeks ago and thought it was sweet
smile.gif
esp sprinkled on a cone mmmmmm yum!
------------------
<sHe WhO KnoWs NoT WhAt ShE DuZz!>

Just to quickly clear up a point of (possible) confusion...
4-MA is another name for 4-methoxyamphetamine (or para-methoxyamphetamine = PMA)
4-MAR is another name for 4-methylaminorex (or Ice/Euphoria)
I would hate someone to get those two mixed up, in this interchange of street/chemical names about differing chemicals.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
"What they're trying to do with radio, with this, uh, McCarron-Walter Act and a lot of other ways, is start by saying that they're protecting the public from wicked rock bands, or girlie magazines, or whatever. But, if you follow the chain of dominoes that falls down, what they're really trying to do is shut off our access to information itself. If they can't do it by law they know there's other ways to do it."

BT,
Thanx for clearing that up, i refered to 4-methylaminorex as 4-ma...the reason being that i saw it referred to that in either erowid or lycaeum...
------------------
when your fun becomes your reality...what do you do for fun???
we are not human beings having a spiritual experience...we are spiritual beings having a human experience...