Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

urgent: blue mcdonalds in sydney

mof02001

Bluelighter
Anyone heard of blue mc donalds pills in sydney. They look like typical e pills, round and flat on both sides, these also have white specs.
Any information about these would be much appreciated. btw, ive heard they contain Ketamine, Speed and LSD??
oh yeah, happy new year to all of you

These are a mix of Ketamine and speed.
------------------
Become Paranoid It's Safer

hey speakafreaka
smile.gif

yeah, these pills are weird, had heard that they were stronger than the HQs so i thought i should try one.
had 1 on NY day after i had come off 1.5 HQs (which leave you pretty exhausted anyway). once it had come on, i just felt blank and empty, like speakafreaka said. i was lying down when it came on and felt no desire to get up at all, just felt soooo comfy in the position i was in. all i could manage was to roll my head from side to side whilst my body was still. didnt get any trippy effects at all tho. didnt want to dance, didnt want to talk, didnt want to think, just felt completely drained and zonked out. once it wore off (about 2-2.5 hrs) left me feeling really tired, but didnt have much trouble sleeping once i got home.
i would say stay away, its pretty much exactly what you dont want in a pill........i say bring on the HQs anyday.