Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info Request - Gold CKs

Fireal

Bluelighter
Has anybody tried any Gold CKs going around at the moment? I'm in Melbourne, although am interested in any information around.
Desperate Plea!
Fireal.

If they are anything like the original gold CK's going around melbourne about 4 months ago, they are a wierd mix but definitely have ketamine in them, as I had lots of trouble walking. I didn't have a bad night but forget any kind of co-ordination for a few hours. I'd say a wierd mix of K and MDA/MDEA or something, cos they are *strong*.
The ones from 4mths ago were quite domed, reasonably clear press, and definitely gold in colour, not yellow. Hope this helps.

Firreal, are these the "gold" ones (as in more orange-y toned) or the light more yellow ones avail. in Melbourne at the moment? If so should have some info soon, just received a phone call from a mate who'se just chomped one, and his comments were "geezus, I'm scattered, these are goooooood. Who am I talking to again?" - and he's an experienced chomper who's fairly tolerant. Will post more as soon as I know more for certain... good luck! PS : If you find any info, pls post here too - I'd like to know myself

Thanks people.
Don't have any yet, that's why I needs to know.
smile.gif
EZ Test isn't an option either. Bah.

Evilduck:
If your friend has said "geezus, I'm scattered, these are goooooood. Who am I talking to again?", then in the opinion of most BL'ers this would *not* constitute a good pill. Even the strongest pill shouldn't scatter you out like that - we all seem to like MDMA, and on it's own, MDMA doesn't scatter most people out. But, I guess this could come back to the HQ's vs. clean pills argument - to each their own..
In this case tho, it all points to special K if you ask me :/
[This message has been edited by Luko (edited 30 December 2000).]

Got hold of a couple of well pressed yellow cK's the other day (described by DD as gold cK's, but looked nothin like the originals)
Didn't get a chance to ez test before dropping. Bad idea.
I only dropped one...speedy to start with, and then not much else after that. BUT for the rest of the next day (a very hot day, i might add) i did not sweat at all! Very uncomfortable and unsettling.
Later ez tested. Immediately to orange and then slowly to a murkey grey. DXM i suspect.
my advice would be not to touch the fuckers. Certainly don't mix with an MDxx pill!
[This message has been edited by RR (edited 30 December 2000).]

Know its a bit late fellas, but hopefully this can help someone...
Tested a 'gold' (yellowish gold, the goldest pill i've ever seen - not 'orangish'... and got no result... people have been telling me 'i was fucked for hours off a quarter', so naturally, I"M STAYING AWAY!
BUNK!

I had a Gold CK in Melbourne early December and it was the worst experience I have ever had. My legs were like Jelly and the other two people who dropped one that night experienced the same thing. We would try to walk and our legs would just give way. I had bad bad cramps in my calves for two days after it and I also got a lump in my neck which my doctor said was a reaction to some type of chemical which has never happened to me before. While on the CK any sudden movements or bright lights would have our heads throbbing and we couldn't stand noise. I would suggest staying away.

okay...now this is weird. I had one and a half of these nye. Came on within about 20 minutes and i had waves of smackiness and speediness. Had a half and that lasted a bloody long time so only did quarters afterwards. MASSIVE time dilation....hours passed...looked at the watch...only 20 minutes...hmmm...kept dancing.... :p Were very funny and got the tingles in my fingers and toes a lot....
I was just wondering if they were the same or what....definitely not just speed...boyfriend was able to sleep on them fine (i had a bit of speed later so couldn't). The duration bit has me intrigued, coz they were very cruisy but seemed to last for *hours*
anyway...enough dribble....thoughts people?

Hey All,
Ended up getting some out of circumstance, but by the time I was at Earthcore I tested them, and there was no reaction, perhaps it went a little green (2CB or K?) and I thought maybe my tester hadn't been able to withstand the test of time and being in my boiling pocket on various occasions, so I took them to the bluelight stall to get them tested where the helpful Atomica and T. (don't remember bluelight name!) tested them and got pretty much the same and had reports that they were shown to be ketamine. Didn't end up taking them, but will plan to at a later stage. Should be interesting.
Those horses must sure get real high.
smile.gif

------------------
"Not until you listen to Rakim on a rocky mountain top have you heard hiphop." - Saul Williams