Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane Seizure

Mr Giggles

Bluelighter
Brisbane: A 10.5kg package of ecstasy posted in The Netherlands and seized in Brisbane on Christmas eve was probably destined for New Year's Eve parties, police said yesterday.
A 37-year old man appeared in Southpost Magistrates Courst yesterday on drug trafficking charges after a surveillance operation by Australian Federal Plice.
David Lloyd Foyster of the Gold Coast , was granted to appear agin on february 17. If convicted, he faces up to 25 years' imprisonment for drug trafficking.
Police estimate the ecstasy tablets had a street value of $1.5 million.
Australian customs services border operations manager Dave Doonan said the tablets had been found in video cassettes in a parcel sent from The Netherlands. The parcel was intercepted at a courier company's office at Brisbane airport on Christmas Eve.
X-rays and ionscan analysis of the package later revealed it contained about 46,000 tablets. Each tablet was estimated to have a street value of up to $50. AFP federal agent Paul Jevtovic said police were working with their European counterparts and were hopeful more arrests would follow. "We suspect that it [the package} was imported as this time to meet New Year demand."
Mr Jevtovic warned would-be New Year revellers to steer clear of ecstasy. "There's some dangerous chemicals that make up methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA)-
Rat poison, sandpaper, glass.
Which are intended to cut into the stomach lining and allow the narcotic to get into the system quicker," he said.
--argh iam so sick of this misinformation on stomach bleeders and sandpaper?(wtf.
Curses at Ms Vanstone
------------------
*its better to roll up hill then down*

I'm just pissed about all those good quality imports missing brisbane and the goldie now.
frown.gif

That comment from that fool in blue shit me to bits:
"There r some dangerous chemicals which make up MDMA"
What the fuck, MDMA is a chemical u idiot. Glass isnt either.
No chemical makes up MDMA except MDMA.
I know what he meant, but i dont care; get it right!!

exactly comments like that just make them look like they have no idea what they are talking about.
frown.gif