Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

E's and Camping

vitesse

Bluelighter
I was just wondering what experiences other people have had having e's in an outdoor non-rave environment.
I am planning on taking some White Motorolas camping on a beach for NYE. I have had the White Motos. before, however safety is still a concern.
I enjoy being around other people at raves even if I can't get up to dance, I love the atmosphere and music. I am wondered what it will be like just me and my girlfriend. ANy chance of freaking out?
Any information/Advice is appreciated

I dropped acid when camping with some mates, stars were unbelievable, everything was just amazingly beautiful. whenever i have pills i just wanna go out, meet new people and stuff, i wouldnt bother rolling in the bush but i guess you can always try.

You will Have an Awesome time...
Will be totally Mindblowing...
Enjoy..
smile.gif

perhaps not 'freak out' ... more some sort of drug induced paranoia ... I mean there is no reason why you would freak out on a semi-decent pill, but the change of environment would certainly have some psychological effect.. n'est pas?

Only mentally
smile.gif
The drug doesn't usually replace your feelings, just intensifies them. If you're feeling happy and relaxed and enjoying your camping, then I imagine that all those good feelings will be intensified by the MDMA. You'll probably have a fantastic time due to the loving company, hopefully good weather, and intimate privacy that may be afforded by a secluded camping spot
wink.gif
. Plus, in the back of your mind you know you have mobile phones to contact people with if you feel worried at any time, right?
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
"What they're trying to do with radio, with this, uh, McCarron-Walter Act and a lot of other ways, is start by saying that they're protecting the public from wicked rock bands, or girlie magazines, or whatever. But, if you follow the chain of dominoes that falls down, what they're really trying to do is shut off our access to information itself. If they can't do it by law they know there's other ways to do it."

Big Trancer, I think you're thinking of acid when you say it only enhances what you already feel. MDMA makes you happy. You just have to hope what you get is MDMA.
------------------
Relax...

yeah tis wicked!!!
smile.gif

make shore you climb some trees,just wonder off like your getting lost!
Its All Good!
smile.gif

and remember that once your peaking!
Does it really matter where you are?
smile.gif

have fun and dont forget the Rid!
smile.gif

these days a club/rave is the last place id like to be most of the time while im rolling!
------------------
Don't know what's gonna happen yet - but I guess that's the most exciting
part - not knowing - that way - juz about anything you might imagine
/fantasize could happen. Hmmmmmm.... a bit fat honey-pot room for tigger
to play in, and an undergound lab for making biscotti's etc etc ohhh the
list could go on and on.

My friEnd,Donna=)

Lemonade - whilst I would luv to agree with you and say that MDMA makes you happy it doesn't! Haven't you heard ppl say ' don't drop if you aren't in the right frame of mind?'
From my own experiences (and many others) no amount of MDMA is going to make you happy when you aren't happy to begin with...
------------------
<sHe WhO KnoWs NoT WhAt ShE DuZz!>

I find it very hard, if not impossible, to feel anything other than good after a decent dose of MDMA. Even at my most anxious, it still manages to stem the tide.

I highly recommend rolling in solitude. I don't know about anyone else but camping in the middle of nowhere puts me on top of the world. I feel totally at one with my surroundings and completely invigorated. In this mindset, especially if you and your girlfriend are particularly close and you both talk really well then I think you'll have an awesome and memorable experience. Of course doing it half by half is the best way, especially in the middle of no where. I daresay White Motorolas should be a most excellent choice for your adventure. If they are slightly shiny, domed, scored one side and M inside a circle on the other, then they are ideal. I found them to be clean and a perfect dose.
Just make sure you bring the Aerogard and comfy mattresses you can sit on looking at the stars all night. Because I think the only thing that would possibly freak you out is being cooped up inside a squishy tent. Need to look at different things than plain red canvas.
Enjoy your NYE.
smile.gif
Vinyl

One of my best friend an i just went camping out the other night. We had E and speed.
We had one of the best time of our lives. Talked all night, that we were out of things to say, but still off guts.
I was such a beautiful way to release emotions, and come back down to earth.
There was nothing like the atmosphere and the freedom. I could go on, but i wont.
I reccommed it.

we just arrived home from a f**king excellent, interesting and intense camping trip. We ended up staying at a caravan park. We dropped 1/2 a pill each (very strong pills) and 2 hours later, had a measured dose each of GHB..woo hoo!!!!!!! What made it really cooly intense was the fact that the camping ground was packed...we likened it to an alternative reality...everyone knew eachother (except for us), people were dancing in the streets, it was bloody hilarious!!! Laughing now as i'm typing. The weird thing was that everyone else at the park was asleep by about 1.30!!!! We were warned to be quiet at about 2am as well..hehe. There were fireworks on the beach, all the teenage kids snuck down to the beach to get pissed which was really funny, at about 2.45, we decided to settle down, so another dose of GHB, and we were suitably smashed...we slept through a storm which knocked our tarps down...all in all, a wicked 4 days and NYE....with all the weirdness of the alternative reality caravan park adding to the hilarity and good memories.
Seriously tho, being on the beach, amongst the sand dunes, looking at the stars...what more could you want on nye????
on the pills at raves thing...personaly, we couldn't think of a worse place to have a pill...but then again, we take pills for different reasons than most. We have both been to many raves over the years...and can honestly say that we've only ever had a pill once at a rave...and must say that it felt like a wasted experience...granted, it was nice to listen to the tunes in an altered state, but after a while, all the gurning masses just started to do our heads in...love pills in a comfy, chilled environment, at home, or out in nature.
------------------
when your fun becomes your reality...what do you do for fun???
we are not human beings having a spiritual experience...we are spiritual beings having a human experience...
[This message has been edited by samadhi (edited 02 January 2001).]

One of the best parts of for me during my Earthcore Experience (or the EE for short
wink.gif
) was getting chopped, then lying on the grass cuddled up next to Blue Kitten and Lozz, under a blanket, staring at the stars and watching meteorites flash through the sky... Mmmmmm...
Yes, E's and Camping is a worthwhile experience!