Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Big Pupils After A Big Night Out

calhoun

Bluelighter
Hey if this post has already been done
I’m sorry but for some reason I cannot see
The search button anyhow.
Does any one have good subjections on how to.
Get your eyes back to a normal state before entering the dredged home of your parents?

If you asked the same question in one of the news groups then you have already read my reply.
There is a class of drugs called "Miotics" that contain Pilocarpine (Adsorbocarpine, Almocarpine, Isoptocarpine, Ocusert, and Pilocar).
Before the introduction of Timolol they were commonly used to treat Glaucoma and one of the side effects is to cause a constricting of the pupil by narrowing the iris muscles. It has also been used to counteract the effects of Midriatics (generally used to dilate the pupils prior to an intra-ocular examination).
Any eye drops containing Pilocarpine will quickly and temporarily (3-4hours) counteract your pupil dilation and by that time your iris should have returned to its normal state.
PLEASE NOTE:
MOST EYE DROPS ARE NOT ONLY TOPICAL BUT ARE ALSO ABSORBED BY VARIOUS MEANS INTO THE BLOODSTREAM. After administering the drops you should apply gentle pressure, using the thumb and middle finger, to the inside corner of the eye for five minutes. Or you may simply keep the eyes gently closed for a few minutes. Either method reduces the amount
of medication entering the bloodstream.
I HAVE NO IDEA IF PILOCARPINE WILL CAUSE ANY NEUROTOXIC EFFECTS WHILE MDMA IS IN YOUR SYSTEM.
There appears to be no research that would suggest it does (at least that I can find) but the combination would probably be obscure enough for there to be none undertaken.
PLEASE TREAD CAREFULLY. RESEARCH YOUR DRUGS…
------------------
And the Mission is the Mouse...
[This message has been edited by Bootlegger (edited 27 December 2000).]