Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pokemons,melbourne..anyone had?

Adz-O-Rama

Bluelighter
any one had the pokemons (white i think) getting around melbourne this week?..apparently they pretty nice..wonderin if anyone has had any..or heard anything?

I think there was a report on these on www.pillreports.com
BT
smile.gif

Yeah agree, more info on these would be nice... Watchdog posted a nice disclaimer on that report, so more independant opinions would be great...

I've heard from a few separate people they are speed bombs. But pillreports says MDxx, albeit after a few questions about the original poster's credibility..
I was offered them about 6 months ago from some really untrustworthy DD's known for speed bombs. Those ones floating about back then fit the description now. Possible that they were hard to sell, thus shelved and brought out to flog off in the NYE rush?

the speedbombs pokemon 6 months ago were pink ones.
heard from quite a few different sources that these do turn the tester black. will do a test on one myself soon.

i got offered these and was sceptical as they came with bluenotes and butterflies but from all reports they are quite good pills. i dont know their content but have been told by people who have had them they have no speed in them
------------------
"If Jimmi Hendrix was still alive, he'd be making Acid Techno" DDR

if your talking Pokemon,ie:pikachu.
White,small press of pikachu,big score on reverse!
Good MDMX Pill!
icon14.gif

didnt get to test,but smell't,tasted,DID the goods!
smile.gif

Had these all new years and new years day!!!!! They are really good, and a little strong for some people, so start off with half. At start you get hit hard and puts you on your ass, head is a little in another world but its really really nice. take in halfs, onece you take the full and after all the rashers and head feels a little cleaner one more half is just enought to get them feet floating... anyways cool pill.

Definitely test black (inc. instant bubbling if looking close enough), as do the white butterflys (seemed to be exactly the same pills in all but logo).
Both good MDMX pills, highly recommended

Yes, thick, white, reverse score, very nice!!
MDMA and quite a good dose: silly smiles, wobbling eyes, empathy, moments of clarity of thought/insight, large amounts of codshit talked. Fairly clean, OK come-down.
Recommended.