Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

anyone heard of / tried n-r-g? Melb?

narks

Bluelighter
About 8 years ago there was a batch of speed going around Melbourne that was called n-r-g.
apparently it was the most awesome speed ever had by anyone who tried it.
I've heard that it was mdma powder that went wrong.
also it cannot be re made as the manufacture does not know what went wrong.
i have heard this story from alot of souces and say exactly the same thing.
any ideas anyone??
------------------
rollin' and strollin', its kinda like bowlin'. my head's kinda big and it feels kinda swollin'!!

im pretty sceptical on this, if you were making mdma powder, i would have thought you would have had a slight degree of know how, and by accidently doing something wrong wouldnt be able to make standard mdma ingredients into super potent speed, its a different substance that i thought was not really that closely related.

Well the few possibilities that I can imagine include the following:
They had MDA/MDMA
They accidentally spilt a certain chemical cocktail.
They just had MDA, which you need to get to MDMA.
They had a completetly different compound added MEM, MBDB etc...
Logically when making MDMA the only point you CAN go wrong without creating a non-active maybe even poisonous material is in the MDA -> MDMA stage, even then its hard to go wrong and make somethin different.
Sorry I couldn't be of help, but its hard to know how an urban legend was started and the truth behind it, unless you started it.
smile.gif

MDMA is almost NEVER made from MDA. The reaction is very difficult, requires expensive chemicals and is a bitch all round.
Most MDXX substances are made from MD-P2P which can be turned into MDA, MDMA, MDEA etc.
If u were making speed u would not by chance make an MDXX substance.
It could possibly be ice:4-methylaminorex or PMA, or meth, but who knows.

We used to get NRG back in 1992 when I was living in Adelaide. It was like speed but heaps better, very clean feeling, and kind of euphoric. I know this will sound really off to some people, and I'm not condoning it, but it was a totally different feeling to inject it rather than snort it. Some people who snorted it didn't know what all the fuss was about, but the people who injected it would be blown away. Sorry if I have offended anyone, I'm just telling you about my experience with it. I didn't know it as any other name other than NRG, and as far as I know it wasn't anything that went wrong, but then it was only around for about 12 to 18 months so who knows.
Lee

NRG=pure speed!!!
Strong baby!Strong!
smile.gif
and so so clean!
smile.gif

and yes it was a long time ago.
------------------
Don't know what's gonna happen yet - but I guess that's the most exciting
part - not knowing - that way - juz about anything you might imagine
/fantasize could happen. Hmmmmmm.... a bit fat honey-pot room for tigger
to play in, and an undergound lab for making biscotti's etc etc ohhh the
list could go on and on.

My friEnd,Donna=)

MDA does seem like a long and difficult route, but from what I have read 3,4-methylenedioxyphenylacetone is the only substance it is made from, and that course too is quite difficult.
Both however, I cannot imagine converting miraculously into some new concotion. But then again I am no expert chemist.
4-MA could be it. I know I met someone at a party who one week had the best meth of his life. Then the next week he had the old usual stuff, which makes me think that 4-MA is being sold as methamphetamine.
smile.gif