Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill info-melb! HQ's. NOT DOMED!!!

Its Chaos

Bluelighter
man i thought i might find an answer in the HQ thread,but puh,buh.Not really!??
anybody heard/had pink flat HQ's.NOT DOMEDand HQ only stamped on one side!
tuh
smile.gif

------------------
Don't know what's gonna happen yet - but I guess that's the most exciting
part - not knowing - that way - juz about anything you might imagine
/fantasize could happen. Hmmmmmm.... a bit fat honey-pot room for tigger
to play in, and an undergound lab for making biscotti's etc etc ohhh the
list could go on and on.

My friEnd,Donna=)

yes i got one of these to test too and still no proper post (not e-z results but human results
smile.gif
). Salmony pink, specs, flat both sides, large HQ on one side, and a neat little ridge all the way round back side. Please help!! i've tried double domed (nice).Sydney btw.
[This message has been edited by Dr.E (edited 26 December 2000).]

Yeh a friend of mine had one of these 2 nights ago... said it was shit ..
( he didnt tell me effects etc )

Yep! they were the ones I actually started the thread about - single HQ flat and fat with one bevelled edge.
That's all I've had and I don't give a rats arse for all the "they're shit, rated 1" comments cause they love me and I love them....best ever experience I've had. 4+hrs of huggin, dancin and dribbling fun! fun! fun!
Just drop em and forget all the "they're shit, 007 & CK's are the only real MDMA, blah, blah, blah shit!"
Peace....

They test as real-deal. User reports about 75% strength of the double domed. Enjoy.

Warning: long & possibly boring
wink.gif

I've had both the double-domed, double-stamped, orangey HQ's (TYPE 1) and the flat, single-stamped, salmon pink HQ's (TYPE 2). I'm in Canberra but these same 2 varieties seem to be all over the place. My findings:
Type 1: Tested black in under 2 seconds. Friends reported varying effects including hallucinations, shortness of breath, sweating, mongyness to the point of being unable to move, energy, loved-upness, anger, smooth comedowns bad comedowns, hellish comedowns. My BF went off all night on these at Twisted Generation 2 but I had the loved-upness for half an hour and then was drained of energy and got really antisocial. I also puked a few times, which I seem to do more on what I've been told are MDEA pills (I get nauseous on MDMA as well but not so bad). It's un-heard of for me to go straight home to bed after a night out but that's what I did, and I didn't want to speak to anybody.
Type 2: Tested purple in under 2 seconds, did not go black. All friends who had these, including those who loved Type 1, thought they were the bomb. I suspect there is a fair whack of speed in 'em, partly because they didn't go black and partly because I had enormous amounts of energy and was dancing my arse off (just what I wanted to do at TG2!!), but I also had the classic loved-up MDMA effects, motormouthed to everyone and had the smoothest, sweetest comedown I have experienced in 2 years solid pilling. I absolutely loved these and have stocked up bigtime for NYE/D.
Note: Unless you're majorly hardcore and used to triple-dumping, Type 1 HQ's will give you a good strong buzz on halfies. With Type 2, you need to dump the whole baby. So if economics outweighs your need for energy and chattiness, go Type 1. If, like me, you'd rather pay extra to ensure a top night, go Type 2.
Conclusion: Each to their own. The HQ debate has been raging for far too long and it's come down to a dick-sizing contest. Those who like Type 1 scorn the Type 2 lovers for liking 'impure' pills (ie pills which aren't only MDMA + fillers - although my opinion is the Type 1's weren't MDMA anyway but MDEA). Type 2 fans don't like the smacky feeling of the Type 1s. Basically, who cares, people? If you like Type 1, enjoy and don't bother with Type 2 (although you'd be missing out imho!). If you like Type 2, you might like Type 1 or it might make you feel like shit!
Peace
------------------
~trouble
(with a pop-o-matic bubble)

ahh thank you all for helping out. i had a feeling the "type2" flat ones were good cuz i e-z tested them and it came out a deep purple quite quickly (quicker than type1 domed ones). So...they should be quite nice for NYE then. cheers
smile.gif

yeah another one Big T
smile.gif

but look how quick i got an answer!
smile.gif

thanks peeps!
~runs back to the D.D~ hee hee
smile.gif