Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

G Virgin here. dosages???

Never Mind

Bluelighter
hey there ppls.
Bass has got his grubby little paws on some G for new years day.
Bass has never taken G before, and hence needs some dosage information.....
Search button doesn't work, some can somebody point me in the right direction for some info.
Thanks
BASS OUT
------------------
Dancer, Mid 1978 Model, Located in Melbourne, Well worn in, a few squeeks here and there but maintained to usual standards. No RWC, No Reg, Fuck all Brakes, Bald Tyres, Good Amps, but no overload protection or output filter once turned on, fired up and fed the right stuff. For more info, please call 1800 BASS JUNKY
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.
"I'm stuck on this island, Gilligan Style"

Erowid's got a fair bit of info on G including dosages.
smile.gif

A liquid should also have a concentration, of substance dissolved per unit of liquid. Example: 125mg/mL means that in every millilitre of liquid, there is 125mg of substance. Therefore, if you wanted 1g (=1000mg) dose, you would need to divide 1000mg by 125mg/mL to work out how many mL to dose with. In this case, 1000mg/(125mg/mL) = 8mL.
Then, knowing this, go to Erowid and work out what dosage you are prepared to take, work out how many mL to get that dose, measure it out *to the mL* and then absorb that into your body through your method of choice.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
"What they're trying to do with radio, with this, uh, McCarron-Walter Act and a lot of other ways, is start by saying that they're protecting the public from wicked rock bands, or girlie magazines, or whatever. But, if you follow the chain of dominoes that falls down, what they're really trying to do is shut off our access to information itself. If they can't do it by law they know there's other ways to do it."

what about re-dosing?...how often do most actually re-dose, and what amount do you have in relation to your initial dose? (im talking averages here, i know everyone is different)
seeya
-Av

A 'rule of thumb' is to have about half-to 2/3rds of your initial, about 1 hr 15mins after your first dose.

Pardon my ignornace but GBL re-dosing is different from G re-dosing. Isn't it?
I am not experienced enough to know for sure yet. Do they both have different half lives and onset periods?
With G I would recommend mixing it in a drink and sipping it over time. Rather than shooting it.
That way you are being a little safer and less likely to get into as much trouble.