Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill request - Yonnex - Melbourne

Magoo

Bluelighter
Don't know shape, size, colour. All I know is they're called Yonnex's. Anyone heard anything about these? Any info would be good as I need to get sorted before NYE.

we got yonnex's in perth a month 2 back, slight dome both sides, dirty beige/grey in colour, reasonably big, imprint of the yonnex symbol (2 triangles 2 circles) very nice pill indeed, tested black quickly and strongly, were very nice pills, less smacky than mdea, suspect mdma. Take a look on pill reports etc.
That's perth though and thats a lil while ago

Look like fucking ripper pills
smile.gif
Slighty off white. Have the logo that is on the yonex tennis racquets check here for a picture of the logo. Have tested them and they go instantly black with the new E2 testers. They are quite crumbly also. Havent had one personally but may know someone who will have one tonight and will report back if i here more.
Oh and Im in Melbourne btw.

YaY for Yonnex's!!!
I got a coupla these last nite and some of my budz had dropped them. They looked like they were havin' a mad ass time!!! I got my friend to read messages on my mobile... but all she said was that "i couldn't" *eye wobble wobble wobble*
*gets the pill out and measures it etc. etc.*
Is it a good idea to keep pringlez in a gram bag, which is in a bigger zip lock bag, which is in a film canister, which is in the freezer???
Yonnex
Dimensions: 8mm wide x 4mm high (5mm @ peak of dome)
Symbol: Yonnex (look at link)
Color: Off White
Texture: Looks soft
Score: No score

What else... hmmm...I WOULD scan 'em for u guyz but my cuz has my scanner. If I
get it back b4 NYD then i'll definately scan and send to johnboy
smile.gif

Hope this helps

If these are similar to the pills we got in Perth then you are up for a great NYE!!! ENJOY
redface.gif
)

these were great pills in perth, i thouroughly enjoyed them at ministry
smile.gif
and had the greatest time.. but the ones i had were not crumbly they were a fairly hard pill.. if they're the same ones tho.. send em back to perth !! my stash didnt last long
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by [awake] (edited 24 December 2000).]

To answer E-n's question... I think your 'pringlez' should be fine if you just keep them in a dry place out of direct sunlight. This is purely so they don't get moist or fall apart. The 'good tasting' active ingredient will be unchanged regardless of the condition of the 'pringle' unless a chemical reaction has occurred... but you wouldn't immerse your pringles in detegent or vinegar now would you?
Dry and dark is good.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
"What they're trying to do with radio, with this, uh, McCarron-Walter Act and a lot of other ways, is start by saying that they're protecting the public from wicked rock bands, or girlie magazines, or whatever. But, if you follow the chain of dominoes that falls down, what they're really trying to do is shut off our access to information itself. If they can't do it by law they know there's other ways to do it."

People, i say this once. These are the fucking shit!
Very fast intense come on, lasts for at least three hours with afterglow lasting many hours after. These kill HQ's, Lightning bolts etc.. They are a very clean feeling.
These fucking rok.
Rhumba.
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

they sound exactly like the ones we had in perth around 2 months ago.. hopefully they are a new big batch, and some more will make it over here
smile.gif

yeehaw!
Hey guyz if n e one hears of more of these comin' down melbourne ways make sure to mention it!!!
THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!
Hope everyone had a merry christmas!!! *jingles his bells*

After reading more of the reports I am convinced that these are same as those in Perth. The yonnex I had in Perth had a very long peak and then amazing afterglow effect for the whole next day - I have never had anything like it. This was my top pill for 2000 in Perth so if they are the same buy up - I wish I had a stash of these babies!

E-N, i'm in melb and have just found a new supply, apparently just into town... Happy Hunting PPL and have a pleasant NYE! I know i will
smile.gif

I love to hear these sort of reports, especially when I have a shit load of these stashed away...
smile.gif

------------------
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." -- F. Scott Fitzgerald
"There is no god, and Murphy is his prophet." -- Unknown

Definately good googs!!
Got 6 from someone who has ez tested them - black in 3 secs. Road tested...amazing!!!
Enjoy if you can get them.....

Yay got a few of these and prolly frop them on nye and yes they finally came into sydney.

Looks like i'll be having one sik ass new years eve. Yeh they just got in from sydney lucky us.
Happy new years every1.
[This message has been edited by RollinAlong (edited 30 December 2000).]

Just a quick reminder that you are talking in public, anyone can read what you've written. Now, it's up to you who you tell about the bickies you're holding but it might be worth keeping in mind that advertising that you have a large stock in possession might not be the best idea...
BT
smile.gif

icon14.gif
Woo-Hoo!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."