Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shooting an e?????

runumuc

Bluelighter
I would like to try and shoot an e, But have no idea of how to mix it properly.
If you can help this would be great, I an doing it Christmas day.
I have already had some of these pill orally and they were great very clean nice smooth peak of 4hrs and no comedown.
Am only going to shoot half just to try it, something diffrent yo know!!
yes i am used to shooting drugs.
Thanks
bye
------------------
"It's better to have had your wish, than to have wished you had"

please dont try shooting a pill. shoot MDMA powder if thats your thing, but a pill could kill you.
the problem with pills is that they have fillers and binders holding them together. these substances can seriously mess you up if they are introduced into your bloodstream. straining or simple purification techniques wont get these out.
i have seen a few people get very messed up by trying to shoot pils. as i said it would be a lot better for you if you used "pure" powder.
but i gotta say there isn't a great deal of point shooting up MDMA. sure it comes on faster and is a little more intense, but it doesnt last as long and the comedown is a bitch. there isnt the rise in intensity as there is from, say, the difference between taking speed orally/nasally and shooting it.
one way to make a pill hit you harder is to plug it, ie shove it up ya bum. another is parachuting, crushing a pill, wrapping it in tissue paper and swallowing it.
keep in mind i am not warning against doing this because of a hatred of needles or whatever, it truly isnt worth it. everyone i know who's tried it has tried it once. dont let it ruin your christmas.
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

Thats good enough for me johnboy, Thanks for the warning. I won't be doing it.
I think i'll try plugging it though.
Thanks again.
------------------
"It's better to have had your wish, than to have wished you had"

shooting an e is for the losers of drug takers.u dont need to do that shit! coz if its done & u like it.then you'll end up trying any other drug through the needle.just the thought of people using drugz through a needle gives me goosebumps.

Good to hear youve changed your mind.
Mainlining is not a good idea,just think of all those bindings being filtered raw by your liver and kidneys .Who knows what they contain.

pistolwhip: tolerance goes both ways, my friend.
Bluelight is, or at the very least, should be a non judgemental place. Society looks down on us everyday because of our actions, and to most of them taking pills is just as evil as you might feel injecting drugs is. You are entitled to your opinion, but it's like an asshole, everyone's got one. No one here, i hope, condemns you for your choice to take drugs. So i ask you, please don't condemn others for their choices.
apparently there's some religous holiday soon, and some guy who got nailed to something said "judge not, lest ye be judged". one of the few cool ideas to come out of that whole mess...

Actually I know someone who shooted up a pill (crushed of course), and he was fine.
Still though it wouldn't be a good idea. I mean for starters I'd be too worried about if I'd crushed the pill enough or not, amongst other things.
Way too risky.

Personally I'd be worried about one of the "binders" doing its job, and binding into a claggy mess which would I'm sure feel quite awful lodged in a vein.
BT
smile.gif

PS: If you're interested in the effect of IV MDMA look around in the Other Drugs forum for a post entitled something like "The PhreeX Philes #1"... it contains a detailed description of the effects.
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 24 December 2000).]

bah. I had the same view of pistolwhip, until viewing people actually doing it...
Personally I would never do it until I feel qualified enough by myself to do it, and this would mean taking a course.

I have mates who do this and enjoy it. Just do VERY small amounts, a third of a decent pill is intense and most I know that have Tried a half say it was to much, paralysed on the bed for a while. Make sure it is mixed thouroughly and double filter it to be sure.

johnboy got it right, straight off the bat. i've heard of liquid mdma, so maybe that would be the go, but not a pill, too much solid shit running around in your veins. pistolwhip, ease up man, each to their own. i don't shoot up, but i've helped friends that do, and it's no better, or worse than anything any of us might get up to. life is too short to waste on judging and demonising.

rumour control:
liquid MDMA is extremely rare. in fact for all intensive purposes it doesnt exist. what is often sold as "liquid e" is in fact GHB. do not shoot this stuff up.
as i've said above, if you feel the need to shoot up MDMA, please get a hold of some "pure" powder and use that. even then you should do all the usual precautions one does when injecting drugs. if you havent done this before please at the very least read the "Injecting Drugs" FAQ, or at best get someone who has done it beofreto show you. or maybe both.
please just be careful. injecting drugs is a lot more dangerous than taking them orally. you have a liver and kidneys for a reason, use them.

Don't shoot up, please.
Too many good people die that way.
We don't want to lose a bluelighter.
------------------
You can kick the monkey all you want...but what do you do when he wakes up?